Ferrari Photos | FerrariChat

Ferrari Photos

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by James Lightning, Sep 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. James Lightning

James Lightning Karting

Jul 18, 2004
    Canton, Ga & WPB, FL
    Full Name:
    Parker Beach
    I am trying to start a ferrari photo collection.

2. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    there are plenty of pics, just search the site!
    Showroom has alot as well as the car categories

3. michael platzer

michael platzer F1 Veteran

Nov 12, 2003
    Austria
    Full Name:
    Michael Platzer
    i started about 4 years ago collecting ferrari-pics. there are about 15000 overall now, and about 10000 taken by myself at events in europe and usa. its important to find a way to keep the pics useable and to find what you need. i added the chassis-numbers to almost every pic and there are different collections for each model-type from 125S to 430.
    it´s not the number of pics that makes a collection but the way how you keep it.

4. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I do almost the same thing. I manage mine with the year, type, exterior color, interior color, and photo #. Example - 2004_360_Modena_Red_Tan01. I start with the year so I can keep them in sequince as to production. I usually get my shots online since I prefer to use my film camera when I personally take pictures. I use shots & links from this site, I do searches, whatever I can find including ebay. The only thing I really prefer is large size formats that can be used as a screen saver. I don't have a count of how many though. I also have my home computer set up to slide show when in idle mode.