For Sale - Ferrari Porcelain Signs $200(shipping included) 16 inches by 12 inches VERY HEAVY | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Porcelain Signs $200(shipping included) 16 inches by 12 inches VERY HEAVY

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Jay Johnson, Jan 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jay Johnson

Jay Johnson Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2018
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Justin Johnson
    Hi there- I have 5 Ferrari Steel porcelain signs for sale. I came across a small lot of them, They measure 16 inches tall by 12 inches wide and shield shaped (16" x 12"). They are very heavy and high quality steel porcelain. They are not cheap tin or aluminum. ONLY 5 REMAINING! They are $200 each which includes shipping to the UNITED STATES ONLY! Reply “sold 1” for example if you want the sign labeled 1. First comment gets the sign. Thanks! -J (see pics)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jay Johnson

Jay Johnson Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 21, 2018
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Justin Johnson
    I forgot to mention I use paypal for secure payment and ship USPS prioirty (2-3 business days). I have sold a few of these before and everyone loved the quality of the signs. Thank you. -J