News

Wanted FERRARI/PORSCHE/MASERATI/BMW/MERCEDES/ALL MODELS,COLORS,MILES- GET THE BREAD $$ THAT YOU DESERVE

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #26 Yellow Compass, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    My Brothers, The world is a bit of a crazy place right now but we will certainly get through it. Cars are still being bought and sold . If you have any questions regarding a car that you are thinking about buying or selling please fell free to give me a call. I am HAPPY to offer my opinion and strategize with you. Ive always said that im %10 supercar broker and %90 Psychiatrist so even if you just want to chat about anything in general, CARS? BOATS? WATCHES? NEW HOUSES? LIFE!! Im ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU!!!! REMEMBER------- ALL WE REALLY GOT IS EACH OTHER!!!! PLEASE STAY SAFE!! LOVE YOU ALL :)
    PS- I CAN ALSO HELP GUIDE YOU WITH A TAX CREDIT IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANOTHER CAR.
    Mike 973-610-7111
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

2. LSBNick

LSBNick Rookie

Feb 28, 2020
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Nick Angel
    Hey Mike, sent you an email regarding a 458. Have a ton of other toys available as well. Give me a call!

Nick

3. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars