Ferrari Portofino Build Specs and Images. | FerrariChat

Ferrari Portofino Build Specs and Images.

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by 09Scuderia, May 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    Hey Guys,

Here is our Port. We have a CaliT and this car will replace it. Thank-you Ferrari Austin for helping us with this build. The only aspect of this build that may be changed is the color of the car or wheels. Not enough contrast...

T&J
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Tim & Julie...That is a gorgeous spec, and I congratulate on it. Hope it is here quickly, and that you enjoy many happy miles in it.

By the way, did you inquire about ventilated seats when you spec'd yours? I have not seen that in the latest personalization brochure, but an F-chatter (in the UK) mentioned it being available via an Atelier visit...T

3. Redneck Slim

Redneck Slim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2011
    Palo Alto,CA,USA
    Full Name:
    Walt Kimball
    I thought USA versions came with a lump on the trunk lid and plastic reflectors around the fender lips. hope mine arrives looking as nice as yours.

4. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    They do. Configurator shows EU spec.

5. lupin

lupin Rookie

Aug 15, 2014
    Really? I just ordered mine and they told me they are still not available ..

6. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Let me try to find the F-chat post. A user (in the UK) went to the atelier in Maranello and it was available via that configurator. Aha. Here it is. See post # 48. User is GlowRed. Perhaps reach out and see what additional info might be available.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/allocation-and-deposit-s.572900/page-2

T

lupin likes this.
  7. lupin

lupin Rookie

Aug 15, 2014
  8. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    Does anyone know when the first Portofino delivery will be in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGN likes this.
  9. GlowRed

GlowRed Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2012
    West Midlands, UK
    Just reading through this thread.

Ventilated seats were offered to me when I did my Atelier at Ferrari, as were the Daytona seats. I believe that the Daytona seats are now on the dealer configurators, as detailed in another users post.

10. lupin

lupin Rookie

Aug 15, 2014
    Thank you. Yes my dealer just confirmed and did modification to my order. I added Daytona seats but not sure about ventilated, he suggested me to not add them, he told me that they are not so nice, they ruin the daytona seat...

Someone has a picture of ventilated seats? Are they so ''ugly'' ?