Ferrari racing days Francorchamps | FerrariChat

Ferrari racing days Francorchamps

Discussion in '308/328' started by Benneke, May 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Benneke

Benneke Karting

Feb 26, 2014
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Benny
    I was personally invited by Ferrari to participate the Ferrari Racing Days event at the Spa circuit this weekend. All things started with a phone call from Ferrari Belgium with and all expenses paid invitation starting Thursday afternoon at a very nice golf club with a dinner in the evening with other participants and Andrea Modena from Ferrari. Had a very nice talk with him.
    On Friday the next morning we started the 110km long classiche rally to the Spa circuit. Everything was fotografed and filmed along the way.
    Once we arrived at the circuit we all had a to park in front of the Ferrari VIP lounge were we enjoyed a sublime lunch.
    Next on the list was a test drive on the road with a GTC4Lusso or an 812 superfast! So naturally I chose the 812 which we could drive for 30min ourselves with a wrc rally driver in the passenger seat!
    Meanwhile the FXX's, FXX-K evolutione and 599XX are racing on the track.
    Last of the day was 1hour free laps with you own Ferrari.
    So my Ferrari 208 turbo was put to the test next to 2 F40's, an F50 and several 328's and many more.
    It was something to remember for the rest of my life!
    Also had full acces for 2 persons and private parking at the classiche parking on track for the fulle weekend.

Not a bad deal for buying a used car!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

thorn and StuR like this.
  2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Very nice! So how did your 208 Turbo did?

3. Benneke

Benneke Karting

Feb 26, 2014
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Benny
    No match against F40 with only 220hp in but what fun I had! Could keep up for a while with 328.

Jbrauer and miketuason like this.
  4. Jbrauer

Jbrauer Karting

Oct 12, 2016
    Pasadena
    Sounds like fun. Post more photos!