Ferrari Roma - Marks out of 10 | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Roma - Marks out of 10

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Igor Ound, Nov 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

1. 10

18.8%
  2. 9

21.3%
  3. 8

23.8%
  4. 7

12.0%
  5. 6

5.9%
  6. 5

5.2%
  7. 4

4.6%
  8. 3

2.2%
  9. 2

2.2%
  10. 1

1.2%
  11. 0

2.8%
  1. mycatisholdingmehostage

Jan 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I would think that’s subjective, no? Kinda “in the eye of the beholder” sorta thing.

So do you like it? Your post wasn't clear. ;)

2. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #152 randkin, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    George - we all know from past posts that you love shields and the picture of your past 456 is indeed spectacular. The shields add a sporty flavor especially with certain colors. My gerigo ferro 612 has shields which I am not sure I would have ordered but they do go with the yellow CC brakes.
    Not so sure that as some have posted that they are just an ego trip to “show off that you have a Ferrari”. Like any other option or color an individual thing. I would guess many Ferrari owners are second, third or fourth hand buyers and whether the cars has shields or not is a big decision making factor. I would guess most Fdealers suggest they are a resale factor and convince the buyer to include them.
    If I do order a Roma I am not sure if I will include them or not, as I do like the clean side view?
    Tells us what you really think. But I am going go out on a limb and guess you don’t have a Roma on your Christmas list.:D

G. Pepper likes this.
  3. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    What a guess! :D
    Happy with the Stradale, but if there would be a (more recent) F on th X-mas list, it would be the 458 Speciale. The Pista has poor build quality.

4. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    If someone is more ‚traditional’ like me, shields on a a regular car are a no-go. So no 355, 612, 488, 812, Portofino or Roma should have shields.
    Shields suit racing cars since the beginning very well.
    First special car wearing shields was the 288 GTO and that’s ok with me for these specials.

Astrid.Didier likes this.
  5. Astrid.Didier

Astrid.Didier Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2019
    I would only agree with you on 1 point, the square taillights, I don't like them exactly like you, but what can I do, Mr. Flavio Manzoni seems to fall in love with these square taillights for no obvious reason except that he has a very bad taste!, have you seen the Camaro taillights of the SF90?, in comparison to, la ROMA's taillights is less disgusting.

But still I like the whole front side of the car, looks like an Aston Martin (YES), but because I love and own an Aston Martin, and because in general I prefer AM to many Ferraris (*not all), that's why I fall in love easily with Ferrari ROMA , una Ferrari looks like an Aston Martin, probably it's a dream finally came true !! hh ;) but still I want the rounded taillights though!

6. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    The taillight and the interior of (The AM DBS GT Zagato).

Attached Files:

7. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    https://www.velocetoday.com/ferrari-roma-design-critique/

8. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    I swear god because of these pics in particular, you made me hate it, you guys destroyed my mind completely, I began to hate the car because of you hhh ;) ;) I change my vote from 9 to 7.

9. Lightening

Lightening Rookie

Oct 20, 2019
    UK
    Full Name:
    Ken Gee
    Make your own mind up in due course! This is a GT car, very different from much of Ferrari’s line up.....and try the GTC4 Lusso- folk pan that - but it is an epic car to appreciate and drive!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Astrid.Didier likes this.
  10. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Is there a configurator yet? I haven’t found it yet if there is one. Can you direct me to it?

11. GPM

GPM Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2015
    Vancouver BC
    I have a DB11 and Bentley GT, i'm thinking of trading in the Aston for Roma, mostly for the F brand, and that the top two gt cars in the world, according to many, are my two cars,,

Attached Files: