Ferrari ROMA | Page 190 | FerrariChat

Ferrari ROMA

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by ajr550, Feb 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tempr

Tempr Rookie

Dec 29, 2021
    Any insight on the dark or darkest grays available for the Ferrari Roma? From messing around on the configurator (which is not that helpful for colors as it seems to rely entirely on renders) it seems Grigio Silverstone or Canna di Fucile are the two. Any idea which is actually darker?

I’m particularly in love with the look of this spec:

Any ideas on the color selection in that video such as exterior, interior, wheels (perhaps Standard Matt Grigio Corsa?) or any other spec selections displayed?

thanks in advance!

2. ppg70

ppg70 Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2017
    here we go!

Body color: Grigio Silverstone….in the seller advertising is indicated as a special color but actually is not. It’s one of the best color for Roma and with no extra cost
    Canna Di Fucile is classified as historical color with an extra cost in EU of 7.400€ + TAX
    wheels code RMSC - grigio corsa matt

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Tempr

Tempr Rookie

Dec 29, 2021
    wow thank you so much!

4. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Silverstone is a fantastic color IMO

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. Ppu

Ppu Rookie

Feb 17, 2020
    Germany
    Grigio Ferro is a historical color as well. In my eyes it is between Silverstone and Canne de Fucille. Grigio Ferro comes with an extra price. The color is one of the best for the Roma.

Mickyd329 and SVCalifornia like this.
  6. dk3

dk3 Karting

Dec 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    D K
    dark gray colors / grigio silverstone are fantastic on the Roma - it also show the lines of the car well.
    I go back and forth on whether my favorite for the car is grigio silverstone - under the radar/sleek vs. rosso corsa which can look a bit out of place on this car but it is stunning ferrari regardless

7. ppg70

ppg70 Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2017
    Hi,

a question for all who selected the ventilated seats
    how well they work? are they really effective and worth the extra cost?

thank you for your feedback

8. 1881

1881 Karting

Dec 21, 2016
    Ferro is lighter than silverstone but darker than titanio

from light to dark

Titanio - blue hue
    Ferro - bronze hue
    Silvestone - blue hue
    Canne

JHNurse likes this.
  9. Driver101

Driver101 Rookie

Feb 6, 2021
    Full Name:
    Stephen Powell
    Picked up my Roma at the weekend in Mugello red which I think looks great.

A few niggles I wanted to share and get thoughts on. However despite the below the drive is amazing drive and smile it puts on very big my face! I think I may be waking up the neighbours in the morning though with the cold start!

- Has anyone noticed the reflection on the windscreen from the light trip around the dashboard - rather annoying in the wrong light as it is really distracting
    - Off logic with the seat belt warning chime, whereby if someone gets in the back, gets out and you drive off, it warns you that the belt is not on still even though the passenger is no longer in the car. The only thing you can do it seems is connect the seat belt or turn the engine off and on again to get rid of the alert!
    - Logic for the audio is poor in my opinion (or i am using it wrong!). I add my tracks to the HDD, assign my favourites. Select play which is fine it plays the fav tune I picked but rather than play the next favourite it just plays the next alphabetical track. Cant seem to find a way to just play all my favourite tracks (unless i save them as an album)

Maggio23, Ppu, Garretto and 2 others like this.
  10. 008

008 Karting

Jun 6, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Congrats! Mine is also Mugello and I think it's gorgeous.

On your issues, the first I haven't noticed but it may be interior color specific. On the other two, mine is actually at the dealer now hoping to remedy similar issues. Interestingly enough, because I've never even heard of another brand doing this, my dealer is working with the factory for a patch that would allow my software to function as I want specifically for my car. I'm still skeptical but hopeful they can get it done. Again, I can't imagine another brand (maybe Pagani?) doing a car specific patch!

vcappp likes this.
  11. Driver101

Driver101 Rookie

Feb 6, 2021
    Full Name:
    Stephen Powell
    #4736 Driver101, Jan 10, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2022
    Well that sounds promising, let me know how it goes. I will have a chat to my dealer and see what they say.

008 likes this.
  12. MrFloppi

MrFloppi Karting

Mar 15, 2014
    Here in Dubai, I can’t recommend them enough. They work pretty well, air gets nicely distributed.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ppg70 likes this.
  13. ppg70

ppg70 Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2017
    Thank you so much….I will go for them!

14. Mk86

Mk86 Rookie

Sep 1, 2020
    Full Name:
    Moin khan
    How do the seats look with the perforations ? I am also thinking about this but in Canada this is an 8k option - I do like ventilated seats but some thoughts on this would be great

15. MrFloppi

MrFloppi Karting

Mar 15, 2014
    Ventilated seats look like this:

sainthoo likes this.
  16. therryzsx

therryzsx Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    how many cars Ferrari build in 2021? Lamborghini and Rolls-Royce made their all times records.

17. therryzsx

therryzsx Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
  18. Crom

Crom Karting

Aug 13, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Crom
    JHNurse likes this.
  19. notwen

notwen Rookie

Jan 15, 2022
    Full Name:
    M
    Hi all! I've put my deposit down on a Roma and am working through my configuration. Has anyone seen any pictures of the two front grill options ("with dark edges" and "with chrome edges") The configurator is of zero help on this to my eye. I'm leaning towards TDF or Silverstone for the body color -- so the option will be on a darker car.

gjackers likes this.
  20. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    The configurator terminology is misleading as it is the whole grill that is finished in the different colour. The dark grey chrome satin finish is option CFG3 and is what the factory offer for the darker paint colours such as Grigio Silverstone. Here is option CFG3. The first two are on Nero cars. The third pic is on a Blu Scozia car and the last two are on a Blu Pozzi car. Due to the angle of the front grill it is a hard item to see in a lot of photo's.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

gjackers, llk and 456-boy like this.
  21. notwen

notwen Rookie

Jan 15, 2022
    Full Name:
    M
    This is really great - thank you so much! If this is CFG3, then CFG1 must be really bright! I'm glad I saw these as I don't think I'd want either on the car. I was hoping the dark option was darker than the paint color.

gjackers likes this.
  22. ashingo

ashingo Rookie

May 24, 2021
    Is this colour
    Cool colour for the interior. Is this terra bruciata?

23. MrFloppi

MrFloppi Karting

Mar 15, 2014
    No, it’s Iroko. The photo was under artificial showroom lights.

24. JHNurse

JHNurse Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2021
    Wyoming
    Full Name:
    Andy King
    Lunch Bag and SVCalifornia like this.