Ferrari service in SoCal? | FerrariChat

Ferrari service in SoCal?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by F355Fly, Feb 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355Fly

F355Fly Guest

Nov 26, 2003
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Asi
    Anyone know of any Ferrari service shops in the Sherman Oaks area? The only one I know of is The Auto Gallery but they are way too expensive. I would prefer to find an independent Ferrari shop that can do the same job but without the inflated price. I need to get the 30k service done. As some of you may know I have been considering selling my 96 F355 and I've noticed that the cars on eBay bring much more if the service has been done. Since I am still not sure if I'm keeping it or not would it be wise to do the service regardless if I plan to keep or sell? I'm willing to sell the car $65k without the service, will it pay off to do the service if I decide to sell? would it sell for $6-$7k more if I do have the service done before selling? Although many of you are experts I don't expect you to be able to predict the future but maybe you can give me an idea.

Thanks

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Asi,
    I would think it's a good idea to do it just in case, anyways... you have nothing to lose. If you are willing to sell the car for $65k, then even with a $5k service, you might think of yourself as being in it for $70k. You don't stand to lose that much $$ at all... Sure, you could potentially sell the car for more, but I wouldn't try to profit from a serviced car... it doesn't make sense.

Talk to the guys at FX Performance. Tell them I sent ya. Btw, I'm still interested in checking out your car sometime. :)

Byron

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I think you would lose a bit on the car if you are planning to sell it.

Some independent shops in so cal that I am aware of :

Ferrari Technologies - Larry - 714-639-1706 (great guy - Who I use).

Ferrari Service of Costa Mesa

FX Performance

4. F355Fly

F355Fly Guest

Nov 26, 2003
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Asi
    LOL didn't notice it was you til the end of your reply. Anytime you want to come down i'm avaiable. Give me a call or drop me a line.

Asi

5. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    Hi,

I just sent you a PM