Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread | Page 132 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by maha, May 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    LOL im sorry when was the last time Ferrari chat had this amount of kids and became a children argument? Had discussions in F12 and 458 Speciale but wasnt anywhere as close as to this lol....

Im sorry for saying 720S destroying Pista as I meant in straight line cause we cant compare track focused machine to regular one.... and I stated that in my first comment that 720S was underestimated and fast in straight line performance.....

I came here to ask (People who ordered SF90 what they think about 765LT and what if it beats SF90 and i stated why it might happen)

I got response people questioning im Mclaren Fanboy or making fun of the fact i ordered SF90 and they questioning me about it..... especially the guy who claim dealer should tell me when is media reviews date like he knows how much dealers salesmen know.....

Tbh I regret starting this argument as i saw 50% children and 50% who got my point and trying to prove me why SF90 better choice or why they also agree 765LT maybe a faster track car......

See you later i guess..... Oh yeah before i quit if someone questioning my SF90 order send me privately and happy to prove you wrong, cheers.

2. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Also just wanted to add something regarding 720S the reason it destroys Pista ( I have seen a 4 times in a row drag race between the 2 in which 720S won) and other reason is because of the attachment I inserted....

As for track times its nowhere near destroying Pista, but i wont rule out 720S beating it for a reason also (Track Pack), 720S comes with P Zeros while it can be equipped with PZero Corsa in track pack and Chris harris who drove (Senna,P1,LF,918,720S) in same track got a time on par with LF and 918 in 720S (i think 0.3s between the 2 if i remember) in nearly 2 min mark track unlike Fiorano which is around 1:20 in which LF beat Pista 1.8s..... Which is also the reason we see inconsistent timing in 720S cause depends on the package, driver, conditions in which another example there were (direct same video) comparison between Pista and non track pack 720S and Pista won by around 0.5s......

I come back to my point why i mentioned 765LT a threat to SF90 in performance ( i cant judge now lets wait for reviews but we are here for (peaceful) argument) so if 720S in reality does around 784hp imagine 765LT at least 830hp while being around 300KG lighter to SF90 isnt this a threat? Am I here to decide what car to take? NO, Am I here to say 765LT faster? NO, opinion: yes on track, Am I here to troll? Absolutely NO!!!! I came to see others opinions (especially SF90 customers) not kiddos making fun of someone who is starting a peaceful argument.... unfortunatly with all due respect I saw some childish trolls in here, but also some respectful sensible people! Thanks to those for the opinions you gave and i respect your opinions in which i agree with it

View attachment 2903505

Attached Files:

3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I think we made Mohamed mad.

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You completely missed my central thesis then. Underrating a car's lap time/performance is something not to cause one to gnash their teeth.

5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    agreed, peruse the last 3 pages for context.

:)

6. Astrid.Didier

Astrid.Didier Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2019
    I really can't get your point Mohamed, and I truly feel sorry for you that you order a car you actually don't like/love or even believe in, for me that's strange!!
    I know you may have extra millions to waste anywhere like all young Arabs dudes like you, but at-least waste it on something you love and if you can't find anything to buy, just give it away to the poor from all around the world and there are millions everywhere, but don't go and order a car you actually don't like, and don't EVER talk about safe arguments, your words were clear enough, If it doesn't come from your heart, then it's fake, your love for the SF90 Stradalle is FAKE, you actually hate it, don't lie to yourself! that's why I find your decision is strange. sorry for being tough on you. but I hate it when I see people like you wasting money on things they even don't believe in.

7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    It's not "Elslamo allykoom" but "As-salāmu ʿalaykum"

@Mohamed Almarzooqi, your race or national origin is completely irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever one's race, ethnicity, national origin, creed, or religion - all are welcome here.

That said, the subsequent queries are fair.

Disclose what dealer did you ordered your SF90. I've told you my dealer, not sure why you are so secretive all of a sudden. I've found Ferrari owners are quite eager to let folks know who their main dealer is. No reason to be Austin Powers all of a sudden.

As for the 1/4 mile, you're right the 720S is faster then a Pista by about 1/2 second. Is you're goal getting the SF90 to drag race? If so, I would recommend other offerings if this is your primary goal. May I suggest Teslas as viable alternatives, especially with modifications.

8. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    And you think you know Arabic langue better than me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I have lived in the UAE for 20 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I speak the langue,know the culture I'm part of their community!!!!!!!

AND IT'S ,, السلام عليكم Not As-salāmu ʿalaykum :D:D:D

paulchua likes this.
  9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    hahaha
    :)

10. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    My Arabic is better 10000000000 times than my English, that's because I was just so sooooo little when my family moved there!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

paulchua likes this.
  11. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    I think his dealer is Al-Tayer, and it's clear to me that he is part of Al-Marzooqi Family, well known rich family!, but which country he didn't say, I guess it's the UAE or Kuwait or maybe Bahrain!
    Maybe I'll be able to know in a couple of days, I have sent his name/info searching for his order !!:D:D:D:D I want to understand why he really wants to waste his money on a car he doesn't even believe in its ability !!!

12. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    ingegnere likes this.
  13. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    It is odd for sure, he keeps talking up the Macca's laurels, yet every time we say to get one, he goes back to saying he doesn't want one. I mean, he can't be here (the horror) to simply fanboi troll can he?

14. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    Not to get all politically correct, and considering that English may not be your first language, using phrases such as “your people” are often considered to have racist overtones. Even when you follow that up with “I love them” ... it’s not polite and again borderline racist to lump any group of people into a collective, as if no Arab is capable of liking something unless they all do?

To be fair to you, the mainstream media often refers to the “black vote” as a collective as if it isn’t possible for “black” people to have independent thought. Maybe it’s just me but I’m a white guy and I find that particularly offensive.

Surely it’s possible for some Arabs to think and feel differently from other Arabs, no?

Maybe we just stick to cars ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cavallino89 and paulchua like this.
  15. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Out of the topic, I have find it too hard to understand your English, and it's particularly you, very strong use of vocabulary I have never heard of like Macca's laurels etc..., had to translate many phrases, so I decided to take a look at ur profile, I have noticed that you graduated from Harvard ; ), that's why!! ;)

paulchua likes this.
  16. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    :) just spent too much time with my British chaps.

Macca and Fezza (F1)
    Sharon and Safari (Cockney)
    Mclaren and Ferrari

17. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    If you want to say that I'm a racist , then it would be the most funny thing at all, I myself = a mix between many different heritages (French/Italian/German/Moroccan/Dutch/Polish)
    And how's that?? I have different grandmothers & grandfathers heritages, even with different religions etc ...... Moreover I even have no real native language!! I grew up between countries! I can't speak any language like a TRUE native speaker and at the same time I speak many languages but none is my native language!!!
    * Moreover I have NEVER look at people with their color, I find this too stupid ;) white black etc.... I even don't think that way!!

18. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    #3293 Astrid.Didier, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    * Then back to the topic, here's what I think about Mohamed, I think he doesn't like the SF90 AT ALL, and he doesn't have any SF90 order, and probably he is getting the Mclaren 765 and he just wanted to make himself happy showing you that how his upcoming real order (the Mclaren 765) is a way far superior car!!! but that's only what I think, and of-course I may be totally wrong!!

19. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    All you needed to say was...

All the rest of your sermon on political correctness was superfluous to a car forum

20. Shack

Shack F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2005
    Earth
    Spent quite a bit of time with the SF90 at an event. The more i see the car and interact with it the more I am liking it. Dealer said its been an "easy sell". Still need to drive one though

As an aside also had a very good look at the Roma. This car will sell like crazy. Absolutely awesome in the flesh

Senad likes this.
  21. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I never said anything about underrating being a bad thing. I simply commented that the LF is likely way faster than the Fiorano time implies regarding the SF90 being listed as faster.

22. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Someone watched new 007 movie way too early.... jokes aside

First you accused me of lying, 2nd you started being racist and talking about my arab culture, 3rd you talk about my family name 4th you are trying to find info about me.....

I mean seriously do you know anything about respect? Am i here to talk about culture or who am i or how wealthy im or how i spend my money or am i here talk about cars? Does it say part of rules to own Ferrari to be (fanboy) also? Sorry not gonna bother much even though i made it clear in my previous post:

Tbh now I know you are the last person i wanna prove something to him! You clearly dont deserve any more time to be wasted on you!

23. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Mr. I know it all maybe you should do more research over 70% of SF90 orders in my dealer are arabs!!!! I even saw the list names... and you claim you know it all.... zero arabs he said! I hope you stop talking the way you talk about people otherwise you gonna make bad reputation of yourself! Just take it as an advice

24. Senad

Senad Formula Junior

May 14, 2019
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Sanad Alibrahim
    No need to be rude with Astrid.
    First she is a girl,
    second , I did not notice any racial behavior regarding her words, maybe some unlucky used phrases , but nothing in bad intention, I mean actually opposite, she meant to praise arabs and muslims.

Yes, I agree no need to question one wealth and taste in cars.

Let's go back to the topic , please

Astrid.Didier likes this.
  25. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Using words like you people, you young arabs, and talking about me wasting money and accusing me of lying, saying how should i spend my money and stuff like that ..... is that all related to the topic here or good intention? We talk here about cars she likes it let her talk.... she gonna speak about me and how i spend my money or where im from and finding my info let her stay out of this discussion.....

I agree lets go back to cars plz, and i wish her good luck on finding my info... i would love for her to find more about me from ferrari owners club and knowing ferraris i owned and how much i actually love Ferrari but one thing im not (fanboy!!!)