Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread | Page 155 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by maha, May 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hey that's me :D

Guess that happens whe the forum is mainly full of people who haven't seen the car nor can afford one.

Nah, I just don't love it (nor hate it) but gave my opinion early on its introduction. After that, I believe I politely refrained from further useless negative comments. And as expected, the SF90 is very, very slowly growing on me. Still, it has a couple of design features I'll never understand...

F2003-GA likes this.
  2. Kabbs

Kabbs Rookie

Jul 27, 2020
    Rossa Corsa :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    Drove the car briefly today. The dominating impression is the sheer violence of the performance. I don’t remember being shocked by the performance of any road car since I first drove my F40 and this is on a completely different level although the turbo sound (much louder than a Pista) definitely reminded me of the F40. Forget other supercars, this thing accelerates like a top superbike.
    Otherwise this is a supremely comfortable car, it rides really well, has excellent visibility, incredible traction from the 4wd system and fantastic brakes. It really doesn’t feel heavy at all (feels more nimble than a 812) and I am not sure why some people here call it unemotional...It is anything but! The sound is nothing special but it is better than my Pista and sounds quite racy.
    The digital interface is excellent, the touch buttons are rubbish, the middle console controls that resemble the Ferrari gate look tacky in my opinion but the new steering wheel with the thinner rim is really wonderful to hold. I also experienced the car in electric mode. I wouldn’t bother.

Overall I think this is a huge success for Ferrari...it definitely feels like a 600k car and despite the performance it is so easy to drive it can be a daily driver.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    F2003-GA likes this.
  5. ntatfas

ntatfas Karting

Apr 27, 2011
    UK
    Seems unlikely, it has a 68 litre, 15 [UK] or 18 [US] gallon tank. I Cannot imagine, even with the hybrid in optimum setting, that it is going to get 46mpg [UK].

That having been said the WLTP emissions figure does indicate [compared with the F8], in some far fetched optimal driving world we do not live in, that the range is possible.

6. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
  7. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet

At 0.37 very very nice SF90 Stradale fiorano pack full red without stripes.
    Best combo so far to my eyes.

elmadi and of2worlds like this.
  8. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
  9. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Could you start a thread of your driving impressions? There are very few of these on here. Mostly it’s just pics and peoples opinions on the car without having driven or even seen it in person.

Caeruleus11, Kabbs, Dela and 4 others like this.
  10. Juli

Juli Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2014
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Julian
  11. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    I meant to ask is this just a display picture or does the client own both cars? Each has the body color for the roof instead of a more common black roof? Thank you for sharing these deliveries! Your most recent SF90 has a black roof; is that a trend that you see regularly?

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  12. F140C

F140C Formula 3

Nov 25, 2016
    Piedmont
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Ryan13 likes this.
  13. 9nb

9nb Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2012
    Pis7a2020 and Maggio23 like this.
  14. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Must be a "Trojan" horse without the black roof...:D

9nb likes this.
  15. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
  16. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Thanks a lot George... you're quite experienced with sports and supercars so when I read it I feel that's the perfect supercar...

"The dominating impression is the sheer violence of the performance. I don’t remember being shocked by the performance of any road car since I first drove my F40 " that sounds TERRIFIC.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  17. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Favorite pic so far. I'm convinced that car needs clean, clear and simple liveries, in order to not make an already busy design more busy

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Cauley Ferrari of Detroit

matthis, Napoli, tfazio and 14 others like this.