Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread | Page 196 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by maha, May 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 9nb

9nb Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2012
    Garretto likes this.
  2. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I like that color a lot. Greatly dislike the family.

PJ72, Juvendude and ingegnere like this.
  3. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    The color is Brown tan metallic and #46 in the series of 70 models created by tailor made for the Ferrari 70th Anniversary. Design #46 was inspired by the 1971 365 GTC/4. Some pictures of a 488 in the design #46 color combination. No paint sticker name unfortunately but this looks like the SF90 paint color pictured.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. MikeJF488

MikeJF488 Karting

Oct 6, 2018
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike joseph
  5. 9nb

9nb Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2012
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of2worlds likes this.
  6. JJ77

JJ77 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2020
    replying to my previous thread, I’m now taking on these large speed bumps near me head on.. no issues and I had to post again because people are getting too worked up on the no suspension lifter option on AF. You are missing out big time, if suspension lifter stops you ticking AF option, the options of the whole package FIO 2, suspension exterior look are what this car is about. Now also having it confirmed by dealer that, as long as car is fully charged by cable, the car can be left for 3 months without tender, as the main battery starts the car. Game changing for me, and now it questions the point of my pista. Im so done with this pathetic lithium battery problem with Pista, as I travel a lot. Granted Pista looks stunning, but Pista is not even rare, and it was just about the speed for me, which has been superseded by my SF90, can’t see the point of the hassle of it. I would go as far to say, new SF90 AF looks a complete bargain against used Pista in some countries. Anyway food for thought, but guys don’t get hung up about no suspension lifter and miss out on FIO 2 Assetto Fiorano Extended option. Do some clearance research, and if you do have a home garage or driveway clearance problem, I feel sorry for you in the nicest way…

Caeruleus11, Jo Sta7 and of2worlds like this.
  7. JJ77

JJ77 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2020
    hadn’t planned to, but got caught out in the rain last night, after 2 days of hot weather roads were baked, then a big downpour for 90 minutes, cup 2 tyres with greasy top road and small amounts of surface water… wow this car is sensational, left it in Performance and Race settings, didn’t move, this AWD system is incredible, broke transaction hardly ever.. went Qualy for awhile and ok slightly more movement, but wet mode is not needed in this car.. this car is a tour de force, if I thought it was good for the car, I would daily drive it, the new style racing seats are the most comfortable I’ve ever experienced in a Ferrari, think better than the 918 Spyder ones. Astounding car, and to my ears this Assetto Fiorano Titanium exhaust with the Ceramic Tips sounds louder than my Pista. Again, thinking what’s the point of my Pista, think it’s on the way out…

SF1000, Caeruleus11 and of2worlds like this.
  8. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
  9. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    Bianco Italia IMO.

of2worlds likes this.
  10. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
  11. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
  12. bay

bay Formula 3

Mar 13, 2011
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    of2worlds and 9nb like this.
  13. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    FCNA? Looks like the Codgers Birdwatching Society bus just pulled in and disgorged. :)

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  14. mhh

mhh F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark
    LOL

15. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Oh the disparities between what super car owners look like in adverts and the real world lol

Napoli and dpw98 like this.
  16. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    Photos of my visit to Maranello. Giallo triplo strato

17. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    #4896 of2worlds, Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Was that you standing with a camera by the gate and then later in the driveway photographing the back of a red F8? AT 6:29 in the video below.
    Great to visit the source of all this Ferrari mania. Full marks for a gorgeous giallo tri strato SF90 with titanium wheels to.

TSOYBELIS likes this.
  18. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    I drove the Algar Ferrari Spring Thaw Rally through scenic countryside PA. Everyone met at a parking lot and took off in order. The guy who jumped in the LaFerrari wore relic bib overalls and what goes with. Thought it was Jed Clampett. Nah, some local farmer, I was told. Super :cool:!

of2worlds and Jo Sta7 like this.
  19. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    It wasn't me! Traditionally every year after the Italian GP I visit Maranello.
    Another SF90. Photos are mine

20. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Black. Definitely black.