Ferrari Sightings | Page 121 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Sightings

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Cheetah, Feb 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    #3001 nicholasn, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Saw an F430 Scuderia pull into the Lochmere Recreation Club earlier today at about 11:45. This was the first one I had ever seen in person and it is quite a beautiful car. Pretty sure it's new to the area, as it had a temporary plate on it.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    I think I know that car. I saw it at a secondary resale dealer that sells high end cars with higher mileage. That car looked great had over 30k miles on it and was owned by Olympic swimmer Locke. I saw it just after I took delivery of the Lambo I am driving now. I would have definitely considered that car. What drew my attention was the black wheels. It seemed most of the high mileage exotic they were offering all had black painted wheel.

I am not saying it is the exact car but the dealer recently sold the car and it looks like its twin.

3. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    It's interesting you mention that. The car looked like it'd been driven a lot, as the paint was chipped along the bottom (between the front and rear wheels), and the headlights were a little cloudy. I don't know much about the people that own it, but my tennis instructor said he knows the couple, and that the car used to be owned by someone in Texas. I thought he said they were looking at getting a yellow 458, but I guess they liked this more.

4. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    No I was wrong metrolina auto group still show it for sale on their website. The scuds are awesome you don't see them often and in fact I have never seen one on the street except for car events.

UOTE=Mazdafreak;143696290]It's interesting you mention that. The car looked like it'd been driven a lot, as the paint was chipped along the bottom (between the front and rear wheels), and the headlights were a little cloudy. I don't know much about the people that own it, but my tennis instructor said he knows the couple, and that the car used to be owned by someone in Texas. I thought he said they were looking at getting a yellow 458, but I guess they liked this more.[/QUOTE]

5. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    Saturday night 131 Main white Gallardo and white Audi r 8 and Sunday turning into Carolina place Mall a white Gallardo spider around noon.

6. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    ^ I've seen the white Gallardo spider numerous times around Ballantyne. My kids get all excited by it too.

7. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    Owner is quite interesting cant miss him he wears white head to toe and can be found at 131 most evenings.

8. Seahawk.

Seahawk. Rookie

Jul 6, 2010
    Chapel Hill
    Full Name:
    Adam
    #3008 Seahawk., Feb 3, 2015
  9. MCxDRIFTY

MCxDRIFTY Karting

Oct 8, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Matt Campbell
    Beautiful blue Aston Martin Vantage on Kildaire Farm Rd

10. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    I think I've heard him mentioned here before. Is he the one wearing a Lambo jacket too?

11. MCxDRIFTY

MCxDRIFTY Karting

Oct 8, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Matt Campbell
    F10 M5 on 540

12. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Saw a white Bentley Continental Flying Spur parked in downtown Raleigh near Enterprise this afternoon. Also saw a silver Aston Martin DB9 headed north on NC 50 in Garner, of all places, at around 3:00.

13. SebastianJ

SebastianJ Rookie

Jun 15, 2014
    Mark, I think I saw you today. Were you driving your 458 Spider in Cary in the early afternoon?

14. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Sounds like the one I saw a few months back near Trader Joe's. If it is, it's owned by someone else.

15. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    #3015 GrayTA, Feb 10, 2015
    Mark,

I am sure you know this, but there is a HUGE discussion on the Facebook C&C page about your P1 showing up on the 21st.

If you have the time, my offer for a drive in my 308 still stands. I expect to drive up there from Fayetteville for the event and will have to find you and introduce myself.

PDG
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I'm coming up from Myrtle Beach. I'm praying the weather is good. I want to see that car.

17. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Excellent!

I will look forward to seeing you again!

PDG

18. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Very nice blue AM V8 Vantage on NC55 headed north @ ~8:25 this morning. Spotted near NC55 & Kitt Creek Road.

19. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    The Scud in post 3001 is on a lift at Exotic Coach.

20. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It will be good to see you too. After Mark puts about 2k miles on his car driving us around maybe we'll all go grab a beer.

21. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Around 12:40 this afternoon, saw a red Alfa Romeo 4C on Harrison Ave in Cary turn on to Maynard Rd. I made a u turn to try to catch it and snap a pic, but I couldn't catch him after getting stuck in a left turn lane. He really let it loose on Maynard...saw him go around a curve and he was GONE by the time I got there. Also saw a silver Audi R8 at the Umstead Hotel a few minutes later.

22. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG

Best idea I have heard in a long time!!!

PDG

23. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Black Nissan GT-R on S. Saunders St at about 10:20 this morning.

24. MarkNC

MarkNC Formula Junior
    Owner

May 22, 2012
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Yeah I saw. I gave them some pictures for that.

Cool. If you're coming all the way from Fayetteville we should definitely find the time to go for a drive. The only complication is that I'll have the McLaren guys with me so I'll have to get them to the airport at some point. Are you staying around for the Ferrari Club dinner that night?

25. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    I dont know how long I will be able to stay around. I will have to take a look at the possibility of the Ferrari dinner. I hadnt considered that...

So, no definite plans other than coming up to see your McLarens at this point. Anything is possible...

If not that Saturday I can make another trip. Its only about 1:30 away or so...

PDG