Ferrari SP3JC | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SP3JC

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Valerian, Nov 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    You have absolutely right.
    Thank you

Caeruleus11 and of2worlds like this.
  2. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Thanks for the info.

Same owner ?

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  3. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Yes, both are for the same owner.

Caeruleus11, of2worlds and TSOYBELIS like this.
  4. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Thanks Nelson ;)

Can't wait to see it with the steering wheels at the right place and a decent paint

Nelsonc275 likes this.
  5. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Can someone with photoshop skills make it grey or white or red ? that would be marvellous

6. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
    tired of seeing these mediocore (!?) one-offs. Still no laferrari based hyper one-off?

7. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Olivier to do it properly in grey or red requires advanced professional skills and a lot of time. Until someone does it you can "delight" yourself with the worst color combination of them all. I presume this one would sell quite well in some latitudes.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

350MH83 and 635CSI like this.
  8. Pierlu99

Pierlu99 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Probably I'm wrong but maybe a laferrari was the base for a one one off project, perhaps never seen as some one were saying?

9. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Mario, obviously you master the art of getting me mad more than my sister, and I didn't know it was possible. I asked for grey and you give me pink. I think I will take a plane to portugal that afternoon and yell at you for a good 3 hours ahahahahha

10. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Olivier sometimes I play around with photoshop and I'm able to do some basic stuff, things like this pink one which is not difficult to achieve over the white surface of the car. On the other hand Grey and red done by an amateur like me look very unnatural and unless they are processed with professional skills the outcome are cars that look very unreal.
    Concerning your unexpected visit to Portugal to yell at me don't worry you are very welcome, After 3 hours when you've finished yelling at me if I'm not deaf, I'll take you for a coastal ride in the F12 ahahahahah.

11. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Ahahah excellent

MDEL likes this.
  12. day355

day355 Formula 3

Jun 25, 2006
    Simply a massacre...Poor TDF...
    One off project, exept Clapton s car are really ugly...

13. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    The design harks back to the Ferrari V-12 roadsters of the 1950's and 1960's with that interior featuring blue for the seats and the clear cover over the engine's induction system. The white base for the paint with other colors added also reflects the owner's interest in 'pop art' plus the historic style of racing livery.

14. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    how many millions to have roof cut off a tdf? its nice (other than the crazy livery) but not really worth all the effort to me.

15. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    John Collins is not really young, he must be in his 60's, he has some dough, he has owned / seen / sold everything that Ferrari makes, he is probably searching the ultimate experience, the cherry on the cake of a Ferrari life.

Yeah he probably paid 3/4 millions and so what ? nobody ever saw a coffin with a safe attached to it so... Enjoy to the max John... make yourself deaf with the noise of the v12 before shutting your engine down definitely.

Amen .

16. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    all good for the owner buying what ever he desires. I just don't think cutting the roof off a tdf is worth all it takes to get it done.

dcmetro likes this.
  17. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    When there is someone who knows everything about Ferrari cars and has owned and sold the most valuable and exotic models in existence in the planet there isn't much more left for him to do because he has reached paradise. Having one's exclusive one-off Ferrari built I risk to say is everyone's dream and somehow we happen to have in our subconscious an idea of what is our Ferrari dream car. John Collins being human is no exception but his advantages are, the fact that is more knowledgeable about Ferraris and a lot wealthier than the majority of us.
    As of2worlds put it so well this SP3JC has the details and the eccentricities that reflect the owner's interest and vision of his dream Ferrari.

Caeruleus11, stavura, Bundy and 3 others like this.
  18. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    And it says a lot about the F12 platform for him to choose it for the ultimate expression.

of2worlds image above of the #15 vintage car is worth at least a kidney. The SP3JC not so much. :)

Caeruleus11, of2worlds and MDEL like this.
  19. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
  20. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Obrigado Mario, that's a good beginning !

MDEL likes this.
  21. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Absolutely, the P4/5 based on the Enzo is the mother of all one-off IMO (There is no "612" in its name however)

The 612 Kappa is indeed a one off but I personnaly call it a semi-off because the original car is still recognizable. I mean you see that's a 612 scaglietti. The same for the Superamerica 45. You know that's a 599

You can add to that semi one-offs list the F12 tdf and GTC4 with special front bumpers with vintage fog lights

A real one off is a Ferrari that make you think it's a new model when you see it. The body has been entirely redesigned.

That's only my personnal nomenclature

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  22. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    Photo by: Nikita Aksyonov

Caeruleus11, of2worlds, MDEL and 2 others like this.