Ferrari UK and FOC registration | FerrariChat

Ferrari UK and FOC registration

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by flashman, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    Is anyone else besides me having trouble getting into Ferrari UK's site. I have tried for 2 weeks to get registered with FOC to get an ID and Password, so I can access their parts catalog. No luck! Am I doing something wrong?

2. RussF

RussF Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Flashman. Their are several prior threads on this. I too have tried to register but to no avail. Ferrari UK did send me a response in the thread telling me to foreward the information to them and they would get me registered. I have not done that yet but will.

3. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    Thank's, I will take a look on the prior's.

4. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Hi all.

Again we seem to be having problems registering on the Italian Ferrari Owners' Site then ?

Anyone who is unable to register can send me their details (making sure they answer all the questions on the registration page) and I will forward their details to the Factory.

I don't know why these problems occur...seems to work for most people judging by the amount of online parts orders we get thru it.

5. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    Jeff, should I PM you with my information?
    WilliamR