Ferrari Vintage F1 Registry | FerrariChat

Ferrari Vintage F1 Registry

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by jselevan, Apr 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    My friend, who owns and campaigns one of Schumacher's F1s of several years ago, has been asked by the factory to try to locate each of the 30 to 32 vintage F1s in the U.S. The factory believes that there are 30 to 32 such cars, and has little information about who owns them or where they are. They would like as much information as possible. Their desire is merely to document (as in a registry) the vintage race history, owner, location, etc.

Can anyone help. Wayne, Old Guy? Where might this information be found?

Your help is appreciated. My friend will have his car at Pebble, and will race there.

Thanks.

Jim S.

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Jim, you have some pretty cool friends. Man, do I miss Southern California. I also miss Northern California. I even miss Central California.

"I stopped at a church that I passed along the way...

3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I know Jon Shirley has had several old F1 cars. I saw his 412T1 at Road Atlanta a few years ago.

4. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Dr Tax - a Mama's and Papa's fan. ...and I got down on my knees...

4re308 - thanks - you have started the registry. I will keep track of the contributions. Yours is first.

Jim S.

5. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
  6. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    That list was compiled by Jarrett Rothmeier, who has been tracking Ferrari serial numbers since he was but a child. I'm certain it's mostly accurate.

7. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Kaller - Wayne - thanks for your help. Looks like a site with a great deal of information.

Jim S.