Ferrari VR1 GPS Data Acquisition | FerrariChat

Ferrari VR1 GPS Data Acquisition

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Lumberman, Oct 23, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lumberman

Lumberman Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will
    #1 Lumberman, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari VR1 Professional Data Acquisition for the F430 Scuderia, Challenge, and road cars. This system will work well with other Ferrari models, but may have limited connectivity for the RPM feature. Ideal for race data acquisition and track days. It features 4 audio and video channels in PAL mode. The system records video, audio, longitudinal acceleration, RPM, speed and trajectories via an internal 2GB compact flash.

INCLUDES:
    -VR1 UNIT
    -POWER LOOM
    -AUDIO/VIDEO LOOM
    -CAMERA DERIVATION
    -MICROPHONE
    -2 HIGH RESOLUTION LIPSTICK CAMERAS
    -2 SUCTION MOUNT CAMERA MOUNTS
    -GPS ANTENNA BNC
    -2GB USB DRIVE
    -CD ROM & USER GUIDE

Used 1x. Complete with original box/packaging.
    I paid $3,200!

$1,500.00 includes shipping in U.S.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ModificatoUK

ModificatoUK Rookie

May 9, 2016
    Does anyone have one of these pieces. My car has one in but doesn’t work when following the manual. I get the unit on, red LED shows then 50secs later the green LED lights. When I switch the unit onto record nothing happens - both LEDS should flash - and so I believe nothing is recorded. Needless to say no data will then upload to USB. If anyone knows the maker of the unit that might help me....
    really frustrated as the part looks great and would be really useful for track days..