FerrariChat.com down Sunday morning... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com down Sunday morning...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Sep 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    we shouldn't heat that up this much.
    rob, proactive information creates understanding and counterfights frustration. everybody understands, that there will be always technical issues. a short information surely would help. i do believe that you're doing your best to solve all these issues, but, as you stated yourself, the running of this site is a business now due to the subscriptions, and therefore the users have to be treated this way.

my 2 rapps from the swiss mountains.

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    No problem, i love F-CHAT but like everything else it is run by a machine (i dont mean Rob) and they do sometimes play up, so just be patient, bite your nails and wait.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Server Uptime - 4 days 5:10

Maybe some of those fixes by the host are working. Not a single hiccup in over 4 days. That means not even a minute of downtime.

The big spike in traffic early Wednesday is the off site backup that runs and takes about 30-40 minutes. Site probably seems like it completely hangs up during that time

Who loves you?