FerrariChat.com Optional Subscriptions Now Available (early bonus offer)... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com Optional Subscriptions Now Available (early bonus offer)...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    heck, you don't even need to subscribe to get that. :D

2. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I might subscribe but I'm still not sure if I should go for silver or rossa. Looks like everyone is going for rossa? I will decide tomorrow.

3. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I got Rossa 5 years.

Hope this change will turn the site better (could it be possible?)

Now we can post X-rated Bikini's, right?

Yoshi

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    How much do i have to pay to change the name to "Ferrariisalmostasgoodaslamborghinichat.com? Whats everyone going for, and where do i send the moola to? Great way to get rid of Nibblesdickforfun, you know he cant afford it!

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I'm actually surprised how many are going Rossa. Take your time though, the early bonus offer goes until end of April. Not really much difference except the the Rossa Private Forum (hint: there's already hazing going on for new members ;)) and allowed signature. I know it has nothing to do with the same mentality that we pay three times as much for the Ferrari name and get beat by a STi. :D

6. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Agh, this is kind of dissapointing. Although I will pay (probably for 7 years or whatever) it looks like I am stuck with the silver. Which is funny because all of the other people are going with Rossa and now I will feel like I am a "lower class" of ferrarichat user. Kind of interesting how that works out, as we talked about this earlier with the same thoughts.

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    $100k and I'll give you any title you want and create that website for you. I'll even let you keep all ad revenue. :)

8. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Payment has been mailed.

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    AWESOME, thanks...! :)

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I understand where your feelings are coming from, but you shouldn't worry about it. The Silver Subscribed forums has all the moderators, consultants, sponsors, and Rossa members. All of this without the VW users coming over for a couple days. :)

Non-subscribed users still get 95% of FC and Silver users 99.9%. We're not going to let true enthusiasts like yourself get scared away.

11. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    For all those mailing checks. Once I receive the check I will promote your account and your 18 month or 7 year term will start then. I will email you once your account is promoted. Thanks.

12. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    done! Rosso for me !

The least I could to in appreciation of Rob's work....

Ernesto

13. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I always look to the future, so additional resources will allow me to do more with the community. However, it does sound better if you look at the time and money I've lost the past 42 months.

It almost makes it worthwhile. ;) Just joking.

14. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    If you plan on being here for 7 years (I do - sorry all! lol), the monthly breakdown is :

Rossa : $2.08

Silver : $.59

Small price to pay I think. Can't lose with either one!

Thanks Rob.

15. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Can i send Rob $2.08 a month...? :D

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    where do i send my money to? I dont have a paypal account. Please let me know as i just sold one of my Mustangs and have all this money to spend!

17. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Don't forget the stamp, that may set you back some.

18. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    After you click on order I think it gives you the option to pay by paypal or mail.When you click on mail I assume it'll give you an address.

19. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Three things, one I think people who've paid should have Rosso Subscribed or Silver Subsicribed in bigger, coloured letters, and people who haven't should have Unsubscribed in nice bold letters, and two could there be a business section in the subscribed forums? Please? Third, You might consider a Gold Subscribed option for $25...I will sign up as soon as you have direct CC since I HATE HATE HATE HATE paypal.

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    sounds like segregation to me. Next theyll have to wear armbands and sit in the back of the bus, not drink from public water fountains....

21. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    With membership I wanna post nudie girl photos & not get banned. :D

22. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    hate paypal...... used it anyway will be watching for felonious charges on the card now. did the silver thing. i hope to have a fcar by summer, depending on work stuff. great job Rob, happy to be here with all of you still. michael

23. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I'm thinking about a business section within Off Topic. Also still thinking about a Classic section. Those are slow coming though.

Hopefully I can get a CC interface up pretty soon. Between Paypal, CC, and mailing a check everyone should be happy.

24. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    This is purely hypothetical but what if something happened to this site (god forbid) and it went down, or something of the sort. Would there be refunds or is this non-refundable. I know it wont happen but 5 or 7 years is a pretty LONG time. And I always like to know the full info on these things.

Thanks, Chris.

25. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    That's a good question. FC isn't going anywhere, but I'm creating a complete turnover guide so when I die in a fiery crash at the track, then all of y'all won't be left hanging. Money wise I'm taking all the 5 year subscription payments (minus 1 year) and putting that away. You can't predict everything and there might be a rare case of a refund needed, which I would then prorate.

Did that answer it?