FerrariChat.com Welcomes Newest Sponsor: Intercity Lines, Inc... | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com Welcomes Newest Sponsor: Intercity Lines, Inc...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Sep 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Well, it has been a goal to attract a wide range of services for all of us Ferrari enthusiasts. Transport had been an area we were sorely lacking. I'm very excited to welcome Intercity Lines, Inc. as the newest sponsor of FerrariChat.com. Everyone save me at least one truck for Indianapolis next year from Dallas! :)

Intercity Lines, Inc., America's premier enclosed auto transport company, has been in the automobile transport business since 1980. Automobile transportation is our only business. We feature state of the art 53' FULLY ENCLOSED air ride trailers.

At Intercity Lines, we've spent years perfecting the transportation of automobiles. As our business has grown, we've remained focused on providing the best value and the best customer service to every one of our clients. We stay in front with customized equipment, advanced communication technology, innovative services and highly trained and enthusiastic employees. Our business has grown through thousands of satisfied customers. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every customer, every time we have an opportunity to serve them

http://www.intercitylines.com/Default.cfm?code=fc

2. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    They trucked my car from CA to Dallas. Excellent service, very competitive rate. My 330 was in an 18 wheeler loaded with new Aston Martins and several other classics of various makes.

3. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    I've used Intercity a number of times over the years, and they were very nice to deal with.

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I used them to get my 308 once I bought it. They were very good and delivered faster than expected. Great company!

5. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    I have used Intercity twice and it has been wonderful.

6. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    Used Intercity to move the Mondial to Texas from DC - Price was the going rate but the service, reliability and equipment were all first rate. I would happily add my voice as a contented customer.
    best
    rt
    Ferrarichat sponsors supported:
    Intercity Lines
    Ferrari UK
    Hill Engineering
    Nick's

7. Roryferrari

Roryferrari Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Dave Bell
    They delivered my 328 from PA to CA. They broke down in Denver on the w/e but s@#t happens! Would use again.

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Love the NNO in the ad...! :D

Welcome to FerrariChat...

9. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    They picked up my 355 on a Saturday in Houston texas 3 days after I called them, Thursday afternoon, my car was sitting in my driveway in Long Island New york! Excellent service.

10. 8943post

8943post Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Intercity is a small (30 enclosed transporters) customer driven company. We service all 48 states and provide not only single car deliveries but deliveries to Auctions, Car Shows, special events as well. Our objective is to exceed our Customers' expectations with consistent on-time and damage free deliveries.

For additional info visit our website, intercitylines.com or give me a call with any questions you may have.

We're pleased to be part of the FerrariChat.com community.

Dave Wilson/Pres.
    800-221-3936 ext.101
    [email protected]

11. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Welcome Dave, from another satisfied customer!

You guys brought my 355B from CO to NY on time and as expected. Wasn't over on the CO-side, but the husband/wife driver team did a meticulous job of unloading the vehicle on the NY-side. Very happy with the overall service, and would certainly use you guys again.

Now about that FerrariChat.com member discount... - :D

Vik.

12. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Looking at all the positive feedback you guys are getting I think it wasn't just dumb luck that my car was handled so well by you guys. You have a track record and it is very positive.

I think what you guys are doing right is, that you do what you say you would. Normally I would expect that, but it seems that in the transportation business there are a bunch of companies who advertise A, but deliver B.
    What pleased me the most was that your driver was there when he said he would be. Again nothing out of the extraordinary, but having dealt with other companies that by itself seems to be amazing.

13. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRICES, GREAT DRIVERS (RANDY KRAMER) AND A GREAT INVOLVED OWNER, MR DAVE WILSON >>>>>>>>>>>..

MY PLEASURE TO ENDORSE,

BRUCE

14. 8943post

8943post Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'm working on a discount program for Ferrarichat.com folks and should have it worked out in the near term.

Thanks for all your support. Your comments, both positive and negative, help us to keep our eye on the ball.

Dave Wilson
    Go Red Sox!

15. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

bump