FerrariChat.com welcomes the CarStore of Glenside as newest sponsor... | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com welcomes the CarStore of Glenside as newest sponsor...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Nov 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Give a FerrariChat.com welcome to the newest sponsor in our community. Support of our sponsors is necessary to justify the costs of maintaining and improving FC. Thank You!

"CarStore of Glenside has been known for locating and selling Ferrari and other exotic sports cars since 1988. Owner Tom Mellett was a fully factory trained and Master ASE technician by age 19. Manager Carol Morwald is without a doubt the most professional person you will have the pleasure to meet in the Automobile business. These are real car people. Neither of them sold a car before launching the CarStore of Glenside. The CarStore of Glenside is a business that was developed out of the passion these two have for exotic and highline cars. The success of the CarStore of Glenside has developed from the enjoyment they get out of finding the right car for the right value and then placing it in the right home. We hope that next home is yours. http://www.carstoreofglenside.com/"

2. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Awesome site!! :) I'll make sure I stop bye and check them out when I come home for the holiday's, being that I am away at college right now. Congrads guys and thanks for sponsoring the FChat. You've picked a great site to market your products on.

~ Mike P.

3. TURBOQV

TURBOQV Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2003
    NV and Utah
    The CarStore has quality cars and most importantly, they have integrity and ethics!! Tom Mellett is a super guy!! I highly reccomend The CarStore to anyone who is in the market for a quality Ferrari. Welcome aboard Tom!!

4. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    I just nought the Yellow 550 from them and I have his Pristine 348Ts in my
    garage that has a major and PPI. Someone buy it,,IT IS A VERY NICE 348!
    TOM
    At least put sold on the 550!!!!!!!!

5. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA

6. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    Yes, you are the one who bought the yellow maranello... I hope you have it and it is to your liking...enjoy

7. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles

Coachi..
    It is still in Philly. It is getting a major at Algar next week. I won't see it for couple of more months.

8. rcd01

rcd01 Rookie

Aug 22, 2003
    Cool looking place...congrats

9. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I just looked at their site, good inventory. Also, they say have a Porsche 550 "Jimmy Dean" replica. Wasn't Jimmy Dean the smoked meat king?

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Sure it wasn't James Dean?

11. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
  12. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
  13. CarStore

CarStore Karting

Sep 19, 2003
    Thanks for the e-mails and pointing out my error. I must have been confused by the David Essex song that I grew up with (lyrics below). Never knew the difference. Looks like he had the sausage king in mind also ;-)
    Tom

Hey kids rock and roll,
    Rock on, ooh my soul
    Hey kids boogey too, did ya

Hey shout, summertime blues,
    Jump up and down in my blue suede shoes
    Hey kids rock and roll, rock on

And where do we go from here?
    Which is the way that's clear

Still looking for that blue jean, baby queen
    Prettiest girl I've ever seen
    See her shake on the movie screen, Jimmy Dean