FerrariChat Owners Club. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FerrariChat Owners Club.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Jan 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stewart 430

Stewart 430 Guest

It seems to me that we have a great forum here with fully involved like minded people. Why not just leave things as they are, do we really need the politics and problems that will no doubt become evident if we try to contest the FOC and set up our own club.

FChat seems to be developing very nicely in its own way, ' let it grow and take its own direction. To put it another way, ' if it aint broke dont try and fix it '

Joe has got it right idea when he suggests more organised and forward planned drive outs/events.

Lets not forget we are car nuts who enjoy driving our cars. I for one do not need a club badge to prove this point, my car does it for me.

Lets forget this club nonsense and get on with what we do best, HAVING FUN.

Regards

Stewart

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    OK guys,
    we've firmly established the best way to organise meets etc is via Fchat. I know Joe is keen to get on with this and i'm happy to help organise events with him. Pls suggest suitable venues / dates and we'll take it from there.
    Tony

3. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Tony, Joe.

Righty ho then,

If people can give me locations, I'll do maps and things and put them on a separate webpage, then when it comes to a meet we can refer to that. I'll crack on with doing the first three locations thus far tonight. It'll certainly save all the PMs that we have to send to clarify location.....

Looking forward to the next one.....

Stig

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Morning Stig,
    nice idea. You are more than welcome to help with organisation if you have the time....
    T