Ferrarichat Scores Big In Forza This Month | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrarichat Scores Big In Forza This Month

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by SMS, Feb 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tichi

tichi Karting

Oct 6, 2006
    the earth
    Full Name:
    T.C.
    WELL DONE , GENTLEMEN.....WE'RE ALL PROUD OF YOU:)

2. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    I used to love "personalising" my cars. My 550 was an ongoing work in process throughout 35,000kms. Big brakes needed 19" wheels, much playing with suspension, ASR needed to be less intrusive, car needed to go on a diet... Problem is that the new cars seem rather difficult to do much with. 599 brakes are fantastic, Delphi is beyond my ability to alter, 20" wheels from the factory... I actually miss playing with the car. I am sure that I will not do a thing to my 430S and that makes me a bit sad. Great to see guys doing what they need to do to get maximum enjoyment out of the car. Better yet to do it on a budget with some creativity

3. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Very True and don't forget Ferrari was very happy to accept the points won by people who heavily modified Ferrari Race Cars such as the Pensky/Donohure 512M. They even tricked them into giving one of their modified engines to the works team.

The Good Things Stay The Same...

4. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P

I got my Forza yesterday and I am forcing myself to wait until my trip to Orlando this weekend to read it. When I do this will be the first article I read. I saw this car in the ads and it is out of control sweet!

5. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    Great articles! Markpeboxer, I was reading the article looking at the first set of aftermarket rims and thinking....hmmm, not to my liking (not that it matters) but then I flipped to the last page to see the new rims, well done! I think it is a much better look. Very nice car all around.

6. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Very well written!

7. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    That's cuz Enzo was encouraging you to drive fast, no matter what the circumstances :)