Ferrari's in India? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari's in India?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by masterflex164, Nov 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJT

AJT Karting

Jan 1, 2006
    Delhi
    Full Name:
    A. Pandey

Actually, sachin tendulkar owns a 360 modena. He was 'gifted' the car (as a part of his payment for being thier brand ambassador ) by FIAT India, in 2003.

2. Aravind

Aravind Rookie

Jan 19, 2006

Venky, r u tamil DO u know who is the owner of the 360 spyder in Madras(the guy drives it on the ECR)

3. gonnagetone

gonnagetone Karting

Nov 13, 2003
    dc metro area.
    Full Name:
    venky
    yup i am tamil

nope do not know..

one of my dads friends runs the shop where it goes in for some non major servicing ( I think)

4. torqueunlimited

Apr 4, 2006
  5. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    there are some more in the April 10th section of Exotic Spotter (inc that one of the yellow gallardo)

http://exoticspotter.com/

6. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Next time I go to India, I'm going to be looking out for these. My parents are from India, i was born in the U.S. I'm curious, do they have Ferrari dealerships in India, my Uncle is very interested and might do something about a couple of dealerships, not Ferrari, but a Bentley dealership or an High-End car dealership.

7. Jack & Jones

Jack & Jones Karting

May 9, 2006
    when I was on vacation in India I haven't seen a single sportscar, just the fun taxi's!! Damn I miss it :D