Ferrari's in Thailand??? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Ferrari's in Thailand???

Discussion in 'Asia' started by alx355gt, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Choopong

Choopong Karting

May 25, 2004
    I didn't know it would have cost so high in Thailand, as I have mentioned earlier .. I thought it would have been around 30-35 M. But @ 70 it is way out of reach.

Thanks

2. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    K.Mon,
    You saw me K.Mon. I was going to say Hi but the phone rang and I had to find it. So sorry to miss talking to you. How do you like the heat in BKK these days? Your car is beautiful. I took the 328 in for a change of all suspention bushings and ball joints. It might take a while.

I didn't get a chance to notice what interior you have on your car. I really love the titanium color on the outside. Hope we will meet someday.

3. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango

Khun Mon,

Does your Titanium 360 have those Scuderia shields on the front fenders, Challenge grill on the rear and black interior with silver stitching?, such a gorgeous looking car. Or, is it the one that has the green interior?.

4. Mon

Mon Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    Yes, I have shields and I have challenge grill on both front and rear. With light grey interior and black stitching.

5. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Khun Mon,

Sorry, that's right light grey leather with black stitching, so gorgeous. To tell you the truth, if I had a 360 it would be with the same specs as yours.

6. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    K.Mon

Your combination is very close to what I had when I first ordered the 360M in the US. Mine was a titanium with dark gray leather and lighter gray stitch. Unfortunately, the car's transmission broke down after only 3 days of driving, hard I might say. If I ever have another chance to get a new one here, I'd go for titanium again, but this time I'll go for the red interior.

K.Theera

I heard a rumor yesterday that the black 512TR at GT Cars was in an accident and both the front and rear quater were smashed quite badly. I have been trying to get info about this from Ferma and K.Oam. Both of them said No and confirmed that the car never had such accident. More info from you, or from you K.Mon, or anyone who reads this post, will be very helpful to me. I am deciding really whether or not to go ahead with the purchase.

7. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango

To my knowledge this car hasn't been involved in any serious accidents. The only major repair made to the bodywork was a slight dent on passenger door caused by a motorcycle. Apparently the entire car has been through a series of paint touch ups, not a complete paint replacement. From driving in Thailand, you know that it's difficult to find a car that hasn't been scratched or involved in any other form of misadventure with other two/three/four/etc wheeled vehicles. Yes, the previous owner was involved in a collision that caused the front part of his F50 to disintegrate, at least thats for certain.

Well, at least if its not this particular nero/nero combination then theres the other two rosso corsa/crema examples to choose from.

8. Mon

Mon Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    K. Pwongd
    Does your car still at Ferma? I'm bringing my car to replace the sensor and guages tomorrow.

9. newfer

newfer Karting

Jun 3, 2004
    Dear people,
    I am a Porsche fan deciding to get a Ferrari. My budget is about 7 to 8.5 Mil.Do you know where I can Find some decent 355s or 512s?Who has the most F Cars here? The Ferma or New Goods? Which place is better for service? Can they beat the Porsche dealer for service?
    Hoping for advice soon,
    Thanks in advance.

10. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    K.Mon,

I guess you will probably have seen it by now. Yes, the car is still at Ferma. It's done though but I am out of town from today until Monday. I'll probably pick it up sometime next week. If you will be able to pick your car up at the same time we might be able to meet up for a little chat.

11. pwongd

pwongd Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    K.Theera,
    Thank you krub K.Theera. I have also checked with a few other people but nobody has heard of such thing. I guess the guy must be trying to sell his own car also.

12. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Okay, now I know that Mr. Ferma has been IN and OUT of this "Ferrari's in Thailand" thread without posting anything, say something........

13. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango

By the way, which car did you see? What was the asking price?.

14. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Congratulations to the new owner of the 575, and better still it happens to be one of you guys reading this "Ferrari's in Thailand" thread. No need to admit it, I just wanted to congratulate you and wish you all the very best motoring.

15. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    Wowww...congrat to the owner of the 575 krub...what a car!!

K.Theera krub...I am answering this for my bro.. no, we have not seen any other 512s. One of my friend had a few connection and told me that this particular person sat in the Nero 512 while it was involved in a big accident. He claimed that not the motorcycle that hit the car, but the big 10 wheelers krub. He went on and said that they replaced the whole left side and the front... I don't know how true this is, if anybody can confirm the fact, it would be great.

I don't want to name names in here, as the person my friend was refering to is quite famous in the exotic car scene. He does own a lot of cars including a 512 among others. My friend told me that he would also like to sell his 512. Well...ha ha.. it's either a true story, or my friend is lying, or he got the wrong infor from that person...????? We have no idea...

As to other Thai F-car owners who is reading this tread, if you can give us more infor, please help krub. This black 512 has beening sitting in GT CAR for quite a while (other TRs also sit a long time in other dealers), we wonder what is the story behind it. We drove the car and love it, but the news we got was very disturbing and we are no expert and don't have enough connection to dig deeper that what we have done.

16. Choopong

Choopong Karting

May 25, 2004
    Congratulations as well to that lucky person.

I wonder why there are only a few of us posting and replying on this thread. Since there are 200+ F-cars and soo many F-car lovers, shouldn't there be more of us sharing views and thoughts?

17. Mon

Mon Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    which one are you talking about?
    The silver/red or silver/blk at Ferma. Silver/red was sold a while ago, but silver/blk still sitting at Ferma. :D

18. Big Red Horse

Big Red Horse Rookie

Jun 6, 2004
    Hi. My real name is Jin. I've been recommended to this website by my brother, Theera. Its quite fun to have this website so all of us can chat about ferrari all day. I look forward to meet all the ferrari lovers for the trip to pattaya that me and theera will be arrange soon.

19. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Apparently the MYSTERY owner of the silver/black 575 that's in the showroom might be going to one of us that's registered to FerrariChat.com......at least that's what Mr. Ferma said to me over the weekend. SHOW YOURSELF PLEASE

20. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    By the way, during my lunch break, I sent messages to many people about this website, owners and non-owners.....so, maybe there's some hope.

21. Yuthachai

Yuthachai Rookie

Jun 7, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Yuthachai Charanachi
    Why don't we organize the 328 get together party in Bangkok? With lots of girls dancing in the rain and plenty of free flown champange, I definitely guaranteed a full attendence!

Topper

22. Choopong

Choopong Karting

May 25, 2004
    Thank you krub .. Let's hope many more will show up ...

23. F 355

F 355 Rookie

Jun 7, 2004
    I got your Mobile Message and took an hour to read through all the threads... Nice to see many people here. I have seen twice Silver/Black 575M ran around Sukhumvit 71 area. Wonder also who is the owner..

When will I have a chance to have a Sprint again with 550 Silver/Red ?

24. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Now we know that the boys with the 328s are the greatest.......at least with their imagination. Jimmy, you better find out how to upgrade your 308 soon....

25. theera

theera Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    The Big Mango
    Which 355 are you, the red/red or red/tan or yellow/black that I sent the message during lunch?.

The next Sprint is going to be after my car gets a new set of belts and some modifications to the interior, meaning a nice set of carbon fiber upgrades from the factory.

So nice to see many of the fellow Sprinters being part of this website.