Ferrsri FF turning circle? | FerrariChat

Ferrsri FF turning circle?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Bamsefar, Nov 26, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Does anyone know?

2. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    that sounds very low to me. I would have said at least 5m.

3. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    That radius is NOT correct.

No way, and I can explain why: If we assume that 4,5 meters radie includes the outside tire, then the full diameter would be 9 meters - that would be record low, and frankly NOT correct. If we assume that it is 4,5 meters and then add the 2 meters that the car is wide, we end up with 6,5 meter radie, and that would be 13 meters diameter. That is still not correct.

So what I did the other day, was I drove to a rather large are of concrete, and well put a marker on the ground for the rear inside wheel, did full left on steering wheel, and then measured the distance to the marker. That was INSIDE cirkel, and diameter was 7,5 meters. Now we need to add the 2 times 2 meter wide car to this = 11,5 meters. With reservation for not 100% correct measure, so say error is about 2-3 dm (20-30 cm) at worst.

So 9 vs 13 vs my measure of 11,5 meter -> that site and 4,5 meter radius (with or without the car) is simply not correct.