Festa Bella Macchina is happening on April 3rd at TY Park in Hollywood | FerrariChat

Festa Bella Macchina is happening on April 3rd at TY Park in Hollywood

Discussion in 'Florida' started by 84Pinin, Feb 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    Festa Bella Macchina is happening on April 3rd at TY Park in Hollywood, FL from Noon until 4pm.

Once again Festa Bella Macchina will be happening again at TY Park in Hollywood. This event is open to all Italian Cars and includes a Tuscan Bar-B-Que. For those of you that were present last year it was such a wonderful event and everyone had a great time! Last year we had 38 cars in attendance; this year we are expecting nearly 60.

For more information and a registration application for this event go to http://fiatflorida.com/festiva_bella_macchina.htm.

2. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    I was there last year, even took home a trophy. Evan and the Fiat guys throw a great party.

I think that the SSF crowd should attend and take over! Martin and Sindo, I'll bring the Rum - in an easily concealed flask. Local business owner's beware.

Scottie

3. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    this is the same weekend as the FCA Sebring track event

4. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    This may be the perfect event to bring my 308 out...first Florida event for it...it's been a rough road this past year.

5. akydakyx

akydakyx Karting

Feb 9, 2002
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Steve K
    scotty this is an sfaroc event. doesn't it suck being corrected by a fellow lawyer. and you are right, they do a great job. did you go to the rascal last week with floflu?

6. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    So let's see... that weekend we have Sebring / Barret-Jackson / Macchina and they switch to Daylight Savings that day...

I need a personal assistant to help me sort through all this...

I think I'm doing Barrett on Fri / Sebring Sat / and Macchina on Sunday...

7. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Since the concours is in Hollywood, maybe I'll just leave my 308 in the shop there...nah. I am planning to attend (probably will bring my wife, so remember...anything that happens (or is said) in F-Chat, stays in F-Chat).

8. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    Actually Steve this is not just a SFAROC event. Marc Mosko, myself and a few others are putting this together this year. But really it doesn't matter who is putting this on, it is really about having fun together with our fine Italian machines.

We are looking to have a great turn out for this event. More cars than last year, a great setting under the trees, wonderful comraderie and a really good bar-b-que picnic!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Evan

9. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Evan, didn't you just have an event? In any case I'm screwed again. I'll be in the Dominican Republic that weekend for a wedding! I think in April we're planning a thing down to Key West, you all should come.

10. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    I did not, didn't hear about it until after the fact.

Was at home, doing yardwork, would have enjoyed the diversion.

BTW, i am in the process of putting everything together to sit for the bar this summer. What a project and I haven't even thought about actually STUDYING yet.

Scottie

11. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    Enjoy the wedding Sindo we will miss you at Festa Bella.

Two weeks ago we had a drive up A1A from 17th St to Boca for brunch at the Rascal House. We had a great time. We had 14 Italian cars show up which included 1 Ferrari Dino, 1 Fiat Dino, 3 Alfa Romeos, 2 Fiat 500s, 6 Fiat Spiders and 1 Lancia Beta Scorpion plus a couple of daily drivers where the owners just enjoy Italian cars.

On Sunday March 6th we are having a drive to Sebring to have lunch at Inn on the Lake with a bunch of other Italian car enthusiasts from all over the state. We are expecting over 30 cars from all over to show up.

If anyone is interested in joining us just drop me an email and I will let you know the details. The more Italian car enthusiasts the merry:) My email address is [email protected].

Then of course on April 3rd is Festa Bella at TY Park.

Let me know about the drive to Key West as that will be fun.

Evan

12. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    There is only two and a half more weeks until Festa Bella. We are expecting to have a great turnout this year. More cars, great food, fan-tastic friends and a great time!

Don't forget to let Marc Mosko know that you are coming by sending in your registration. You can download one at http://fiatflorida.com/images/events/BellaMacchRegistration2005.pdf.

You can always register at the day of the event, but common courtesy of early registration is always appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you at TY Park on April 3rd.

Evan
    Fiat Florida

13. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    I am planning to attend...oops, forgot to register. Will mail it in tomorrow.

14. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    Festa Bella is this Sunday, April 3rd. I hope that everyone is ready for a great time!

This event is open to all Italian Cars and includes a Tuscan Bar-B-Que. For those of you that were present last year it was such a wonderful event and everyone had a great time! Last year we had 38 cars in attendance; this year we are expecting nearly 60.

For more information and a registration application for this event go to http://fiatflorida.com/festiva_bella_macchina.htm.

I look forward to seeing most everyone at TY Park, except Sindo who will be in the Dominican Republic for a wedding.

15. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    I faxed my form today...Check will be in the mail tomorrow, unless I can just bring it with me. I was going to mail it weeks ago, but got crazy busy at work and forgot.

Should I mail it or bring it with me? Any suggestions?

16. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    You can just bring your check to the event on Sunday.

Evan

17. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Thanks Evan. This will be my first event in 4 years. Looking forward to it.

18. UnholyDemon

UnholyDemon Karting

Oct 1, 2004
    Does this require you to bring your automobile? If not, What are the entry fees for spectators? I am planning on going to this one.

19. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    You do not have to bring your Italian automobile with you.

There is no spectator fee other than the minimal fee to get into TY Park which is charged by Broward County.

Because attendance is becoming so large we will now be located at Pavillions 6 & 7 which is located in front of the Park Office. This will accomadate all of those in attendance more comfortably.

Evan

20. UnholyDemon

UnholyDemon Karting

Oct 1, 2004
    Alright, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

21. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    I loved this event! Nice and casual...not stuffy like Cavallino (I love Cavallino too, but I get too nervous before the judges look at my car). I think Cavallino is a great place to see AMAZING cars. Festa Bella Macchina is a great place to meet people who love Italian cars. Nice mix of cars. My wife and I loved it (and I won 2nd for Ferraris :) ).

Celebration here I come!

22. UnholyDemon

UnholyDemon Karting

Oct 1, 2004
    Yeah, congrats on second place! You're car looked great.
    As for the event:
    It was very casual and laid back and the weather was beautiful. Nice breeze going through, and not a cloud in the sky. The food was very good, but some of it was abit on the cold side :(

First time I've seen a 400GT. Beautiful car. The 512BBI was nice too.

23. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Unholydemon, did you stop by and say hello? I talked to alot of people.

24. 84Pinin

84Pinin Rookie

Oct 1, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    Full Name:
    Evan J Statman
    Gil it was a real pleasure to have met you and your wife yesterday. Your 308 is truly a nice car. Congratulations on winning 2nd place.

Let us know when the baby arrives.

Seth it was a pleaure meeting you as well yesterday.

I am glad that all that attended had a wonderful time. Next year's event is already in the planning stages and it is looking to be even better then this year's was and I hope that we can see more of our f-chat friends that were unable to attend this year.

Evan

25. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    PICS????