Festa Italiana 9/29-30 | FerrariChat

Festa Italiana 9/29-30

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by 330gt, Sep 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 330gt

330gt Formula 3

Nov 12, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kerry Chesbro
    The Italian Car display is coming up at Festa Italiana at the Seattle Center. For details, see http://festaseattle.com/exhibits/vehicle-show/. Registration closes on 9/27.

Registration is required and this year, there is a $10 fee to register a car. Motorcycles and scooters are still free.

Great event, plenty to do and eat. Reserved parking inside a taped off area, right by the fountain. Enter the grounds from the 2nd Ave N and Thomas St. intersection. Be sure and have your EventBright registration ticket as I presume that they will be checking since there is a fee.

I'll be there with the 308 on Saturday and probably Sunday too. Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Thanks Kerry! Looks like they need some more red 430s, so I will be there on Saturday...sending my registration shortly.

3. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Festa is always a good time! Enjoy.

4. 330gt

330gt Formula 3

Nov 12, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kerry Chesbro
    I asked/complained about the $10 registration fee when I registered this year.

Here is the response:
    Dear Car Owners,

Thank you for registering your vehicle for the 31st Annual Italian Festival at Seattle Center. Several of you have questioned why we levied a $10 registration fee this year and the answer is simply that last year we took in over 40 free registrations - so many that we cut off registration
    and turned several cars away. Unfortunately, fewer than half of them actually showed up,
    so as a test we put a nominal price on registering this year. If you would like to be reimbursed for that, please ask Michael Troiani when you arrive on the grounds
    and we'll give you back $10 or a ticket for a glass of wine whichever you prefer!

Also, please remember that there are a couple "Walks" for charity this year so all vehicles must be parked by 10 AM each day. Thank you for your help in this matter.

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Entirely reasonable considering what happened last year. They should simply have posted that on the website to avoid any questioning of their motives.

6. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    I'll be there Saturday

7. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Weather forecast for Saturday is partly sunny.

I just registered for Saturday.

See you all there!

Dan Loyola

8. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Sorry, change of plans & won't be able to attend this year.

9. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Thanks for letting us know Chuck.

Take care my friend.

Dan