FF Double DIN Bezel | FerrariChat

FF Double DIN Bezel

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by maxaret, Sep 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maxaret

maxaret Rookie

May 16, 2020
    I'm looking for a double DIN bezel for my 2012 Ferrari FF. As far as I know, there is one available from Ferrari but only as part of the radio upgrade kit (see picture attached; ignore the round thing, that's a DAB antenna I've been told), and so far I've had no luck convincing them to make an exception for me. I didn't find any aftermarket bezels either, so I'm wondering if there are any custom / 3D-printed ones available?

Attached Files:

2. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Did you do the install of an upgraded sat navigation or are you just looking for a part and have not managed to do the updated sat navigation install yet?
    Sent from my SM-F916B using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. maxaret

maxaret Rookie

May 16, 2020
  4. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Do you know where the wiring adapter to make the new unit work came from, I'm trying to find one but in the UK the guys that do them don't want t to share
    Sent from my SM-F916B using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. IDKFA

IDKFA Karting

Mar 19, 2018
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    RUNDLL
    Sorry to dig up and old thread but does anyone know where you can get these double DIN adapter bezels from?

Jlnike and andyrichter like this.
  6. veelangs

veelangs Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2021
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Vee
    I tried googling it for you but came up empty, but I just got my FF's radio swapped out and my installer got one no problem so I think your best bet is to ask an AV dealer that works with exotics where they source them from.

Mind you, taking apart the FF dash is an exercise in masochism, I will NEVER do it again lol

7. IDKFA

IDKFA Karting

Mar 19, 2018
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    RUNDLL
    That's okay, thanks for looking. I've been doing lots of research on this and i've come to the realisation that actually most things that apply to Chrysler audio will work here. So, Chrysler to Pioneer CAN universal wiring connector should do the job, including connecting to the steering wheel, and then the Connects 2 Chrysler 2DIN facia adapter.
    I'm collating as much info as I can, then I will DIY this. If successful I document it on F-Chat for others who want to do the same. As other have mentioned, the installers keep this information close to their chest for obvious reasons.

https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/chrysler-double-din-car-stereo-fascia-panels.html

CanBus - not 100% sure if this is the correct one, but i'll confirm and update if not:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182904262318?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item2a95f18eae:g:9h8AAOSw-xVaDXQ9&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAAA8HZFr%2FIdI0WxunnhETVCRJ9g%2F8SHngbCQlXmeBKa4XVGn1eRfp9S8twong02v0r31GxwNFYPDm4Y3e4DLwHoB4nAM3Uc%2Fi%2FrmpwK5yPEYT9UBYbBElJTmIE55XAF8LxTu%2FSDr9ZfJetD7Btukk3LuifPtnWMKNoUmAUnwdOFw3Z%2Ft%2FDL02XKBSKXDEwpcGDckgHAW0NkAOD%2BM4opvWMlWTTQomYPJPQP09AOEUbr4lzAoY63EHSqpqEbZ%2FpA4wKJvaiCyXbra3jc60wsoHSnxo8teMoMMGd1vECv0LdaayyrCLCYxQ4dfdUPlUREJTj7RQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABFBM9u61tIlg
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

veelangs and ANOpax like this.
  8. JRLWeasle

JRLWeasle Rookie

Nov 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Jason Levine
    Just curious, any luck with your canbus to retain steering wheel controls?

9. IDKFA

IDKFA Karting

Mar 19, 2018
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    RUNDLL
    Yes, I've completed the install, steering wheel controls work. Just very busy with other stuff but I documented all the parts I used and made a video for YouTube. Just need time to put it all together.

Attached Files:

andyrichter likes this.
  10. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Looks great! Can’t wait to see your video! Any sound improvement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk