FF Rear Dvd Blue Entertainment System Blue Screen Issue | FerrariChat

FF Rear Dvd Blue Entertainment System Blue Screen Issue

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by D19Racing, Jan 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. D19Racing

D19Racing Rookie

Oct 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Nog
    Hello everyone

Tye Rear Dvd entertainment system is not recognizing any dvds that have been uploaded to 6 disc changer. As the 2 screens display a Blue screen and do not detect DVD eventhough dvd has been loaded.

I took ff to the local Ferrari dealer they were not able to find ehats going on and referred me to a local partner for car audio... have an appt with car audio 2 weeks out. Selected source to dvd using select option on the screen as well... still no luck...

Anyone else have tye same issue? If so how to resolve it. Tried the remote conteol but still wouldn do anything ...

Appreciate your thoughts...

Thanks

2. Eric360

Eric360 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 11, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Change the batteries in your remote. Then point it at the DVD player in the trunk, be sure to push the Power button on the DVD remote. The screens are like monitors, even if they are powered up, you must turn on the DVD player. You must also select the input on the screen, make sure you get to DVD input. Then power up the DVD and hit Play button. This worked for my system.

3. D19Racing

D19Racing Rookie

Oct 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Nog
    Thanks I have not tried pointing the remote at the dvd changer's direction yet. Will try this option and will keep you posted.

4. efes9

efes9 Karting

Oct 22, 2014
    Did this work? I have the same problem. Will get a new battery for the remote and try pointing it at the DVD player in the trunk. Also, are the headphones charged wirelessly by being in the front glovebox?