Final Vote / 355 Name / Owners Only | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Final Vote / 355 Name / Owners Only

Discussion in '348/355' started by bushwhacker, Jan 20, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What name for our 355 friends do you choose? 355 owners only

1. Fratelli 355

2. Scuderia 355

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bst1

bst1 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    MARYLAND
    Full Name:
    BARRY T
    I voted for Fratelli
    vin#103767

2. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Unbelievable!, what a race......it's a run for the finish.

3. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    we have a tie!!!! polls closing soon---Fratelli voters---unleash the fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    Nice..:D

Go Fratelli...:)

5. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    3 hours and counting! If you were holding off to make your mark now's the time to do it! :D

6. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    +100000 Scuderia is already used in several ferrari related endeavors.... the f1 team, 430 scuderia...etc..... Lets not be "me too" 'wannabes' ........lets make our own mark with our own name that ferrari has not used...... remember what are actual 430 scuderia owners gonna think.......

"Couldn't the 355 guys come up with something original??"

"Do the 355 guys think their cars are little 430s??"

"Why are they naming their group after a race team when most of them do not even race???"

C'mon guys think for the long term, not just a "hey I wanna be part of a race team sounding group... but I don't race or own a 430 scuderia." It is preposterous IMO........ I am embarassed by the fact so many 355 owners even voted for 'scuderia' :( ............. it is just so lame!!!!!!!!

vote for the best original name:
    Fratelli 355 ...... :cool:

7. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Oz----I don't think alot of those guys put any thought into like we have done...They are looking at what they think is a cool, recognizable name-----Not what this thread was intended to be---An original name that the 355 brothers can call their own!!!!
    On top of that, with trademarks and copyrights---I woudn't want to be the one making up any shirts or caps with the wording Scuderia on it---I guarantee Ferrari has some kind patent on it. Now with Fratelli, we could make up anything we choose without fear of any violations....

At this point it is just a matter of a vote here and a vote there which will become the determining factors...One here or there can change this whole thing being as close as it is....

8. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

I'll PAYPAL the next 2 guys that vote Fratelli $25

9. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    This is more exciting than Florida in 2004..........

10. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    2 hours remaining gentlemen. Deal or no Deal, wait that's a different gig. Who's going to step up to bat to nail one for the home team in the 9th inning? :D

11. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    One hour left.! :D

12. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    That's it, it's over.......... maybe?................OK Robbie, you're the man of the hour. what's the final talley?

13. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Getting ready to go to part time work----I will have plenty of time to figure it out once I am up there, just sitting in a parking lot for 6 hours with the laptop---give me a couple hours guys and I will have the results....I want to go back and start from scratch to make sure it is 100% accurate

14. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    Wait a second...doesn't he have a vested interest which way this thing goes? :D I may demand a recount! ;)

15. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    What happens if its a tie...:D

16. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    By all means you can sit down and go thru all the users and the confirmation process!! :D-- Leaving home now and will be at work in about 20 minutes---I'll start working on it then...

17. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg

Nice I wish I could work on things like this at my work...:D

18. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis

Interesting situation for sure. Let's wait and see what the final talley is and go from there. We can visit suggestions then.

19. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    Robbie could be truted to be objective on something like this...... he was even proding the scuderia voters to confirm 355 ownership....... if it was me I would have let them NOT confirm...... ;) :p

Thanks for doing the 'vote count' Robbie :)!!

This is very important, I am certain they will understand....... :cool: :D!!!!!

20. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I am on my way to part time. I run several part time security assignments like this one. Basically neighborhood homeowners associations hire us to ride around their streets and keep an eye on everything. This one tonight consists of about 250 townhomes. I'll ride thru all the streets, then park for awhile and ride around again for the next 5-6 hours. Not responsible to run any calls unless they happen here in this specific neighborhood and this one is pretty quiet for the most part...

21. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    Yuck! Sucks to have to work those hours, but if it helps to pay for the BEST CAR EVER...:D I'd do it too.:D

22. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

The best "Fratelli" ever

23. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I already worked my regular shift today---from 6:30am--3pm, go home eat dinner and chill for a few hours, then up here from 9pm until 3am... Get ready the votes should be done in the next 10 minutes---...

24. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    The suspense is killing us...:)

25. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    After 2 hours, 4 cigarettes, 2 Moutain Dews and 3 Motrin the results are in......

Here is how the votes were counted---- I went thru and confirmed all the votes from owners I personally know have cars. Next I went thru the poll thread and confirmed all the voters who posted their VIN's. That still left more than half not confirmed. I next went thru all 19 pages of the registry thread to confirm even more votes. Still quite a few were not confirmed. I then went to each users profile to gather any info I could. I checked the users posts to see if that user had posted anything relating to the ownership of a 355. Only a few left after that. Those few left, I gathered as much info as I could--location, year, color, etc and searched the back office side of the actual registry. After all was said and done there were still 12 votes out of 90 total I could not confirm by any means -----So what does this mean-----

Scuderia----40

Fratelli-----38

Scuderia 355 wins by 2 votes!!!!!!!