Finally the pics of the best looking F430 Ever! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Finally the pics of the best looking F430 Ever!

Discussion in '360/430' started by F11, Nov 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F11

F11 Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    On the first day I had the car I drove out on the street and scraped the front of my car. I was going to lower the car but it just won't work for my situation.

2. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Fantastic car F11, thanks for posting them up....I was anxious sorry

3. dougny

dougny Karting

Sep 17, 2005
    NY / LA
    I know I am new, so don't value my opinion. I feel there are too many colors contrasting in the interior. Blue wheel and dash, natural leather seats, tan carpet with the black rubber mats. That's four colors in one eye's view.

However, externally, it is spectacular.

Points for being original!

4. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Stunning combo--congrats!!!!!!!!!!

5. F11

F11 Karting

Aug 2, 2005
    dougny,

There arent any floormats yet but i ordered them to match perfectly. The carpets match the seats perfectly. The reason why your opinion makes sense to me is because these colors are very hard to photograph correctly especially blue. The car in person is truly outstanding.

6. Timmy88

Timmy88 Rookie

Nov 27, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Tim
    WOW, you can tell someone with a true sense of style and class sat down and chose the colour combo.
    AMAZING to say the least

7. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83102

lowering the 430 doesn't really change performance . the car still leans into a corner whether the shock is at the top of the stroke or if it's lowered and only has half as long to travel...i think

8. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    #33 scud, Nov 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    car seems very high when first purchased...i find it hard you would touch the nose unless some sort of care to enter / exit driveways side on wasn't used. i had these skid plates installed that are coloured red and look ex factory..saves a lot of grief

giddy up
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Pagani16

Pagani16 Formula 3

Apr 25, 2005
    SoCal(San Diego)
    Full Name:
    Jason T.
    Both cars are nice I don't think they should be lowered.

10. MAINEMAN

MAINEMAN Karting

May 27, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Very pretty car. TDF with tan is one of my favorite combos for a Ferrari. I love the matching blue dash, wheel and stitching, although I personally would have done blue carpets and Daytona seats. It's nice to see someone "think about it" when ordering.