"Finger Boi" Vettel Sucks! | FerrariChat

"Finger Boi" Vettel Sucks!

Discussion in 'F1' started by ATBNM3, Nov 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
  2. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
  3. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Vettel most certainly does not 'suck'. He is a true champion. Nothing to see here...

Drivers that do suck and don't deserve their seats:

- Kimi
    - Stroll
    - Massa
    - Kvyat
    - Grosjean
    - Palmer (fortunately that one has been dealt with)

Apologies if I have left any out ;)

P.Singhof likes this.
  4. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Ericsson:mad:

In a couple of years that list will probably be down to just Stroll .

5. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I was actually waiting for this...now Group44 can have their fun and "take revenge" for the Hamilton sucks thread...
    As you might not find that many things outside the track: bring it on ;)

6. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I've a feeling this thread will not nearly be as busy as the elton one.

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  7. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Vettel sucks to the tune of 4 World Championships.

Hamilton sucks to the tune of 4 World Championships.

Really?? I mean, REALLY?? How silly is all of this . . . ? Some people have to know by now how ludicrous such threads have become.

8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    So we have Vettel,Alonso,Massa,and of course Lewis .

Is it time for a GOAS thread too :)

9. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I'm tempted to shut this one down before it gathers up inertia. Anyone really think there's value in this thread?

D

J.K.P, Patrick Dixon and subirg like this.
  10. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

ZERO!

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  11. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Nope. No value what so ever.

12. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    None

13. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Shut it down, it's just a well kown troll trying to get someone banned...

moretti likes this.
  14. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Actually, keep it open. We've kept the others all open, lewis fanbois will only cry ''BIAS!!'' when this one is shut down.

15. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Impossible.

16. AnthonyExotics

Nov 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    anthony rumeo
    I don't think Kimi, deserves to be on this list with 90 podiums and 20 race wins to his name. People race their entire careers never even coming close to the podium. Just sayin' give the iceman a break!

Lotaz, NEP, moretti and 3 others like this.
  17. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Obviously this thread has manifested itself as a form of retribution, personified in this case by the tiresome efforts of some to try and make that a belief, in the
    Hamilton suck thread.

Anyone with the slightest modicum of realism and intellect, knows neither Vettel or Hamilton suck, so it would be no surprise to me if this thread was not as busy.

However the link in this thread implies Vettels red mist moments contributed to him losing the chase for this years title, well IMO it did.

Other than that, threads like these are proof that is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.

ricksb likes this.
  18. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    well youre wrong as usual. while baku and singapore were dumb, his mechanical failures did him in. he was still well in the hunt prior to malaysia and japan. he also didnt have the benefit of hamilton in the sense that when he had a bad race, Kimi was never there to pick up the slack. Bottas always was for Hamilton.

Bas likes this.
  19. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Eh up the gang have arrived :confused: like a pack of wolves chasing off anyone with a differing opinion yes that was an opinion I'am so ...sorry I'am not allowed one.
    bye bye.

20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Lets not forget Seb needed to push the Ferrari and his luck far more than Lewis had to...Seb was never in the comfortable position to just cruise into the sunset like Lewis did in Silverstone.
    Furthermore the RB and the Ferrari are too even when it comes to their favored tracks, so Max and Seb where more ofter close to each other than Max and Lewis were. Lewis proved in the past (with his team mate) that he is not much better in crashing than Seb is...

NEP and ypsilon like this.
  21. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    four years ago, everyone said Seb was the benefactor of the best car in f1, the red bull, and that accounted for his titles. Elton is no different, yes, a good driver, but certainly in no way the best of today, let alone best ever. In fact, I'd say Seb showed he is able to overtake far better then elton last weekend, I'd hardly say elton provided evidence he is very good when he struggled to pass renaults and saubers etc, while Seb raced past them all like they weren't there. Don't start with the floor excuse, because if that were the case, explain how his fastest lap was barely slower than seb's fastest, and his was the fastest lap of the race, his floor either ****ed him or it didn't, and it clearly didn't. He just ran out of racecraft when his car wasn't gifted with an automatic advantage of clear air

NEP and Bas like this.
  22. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Rich coming from Group (think) 44

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  23. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    One of the edges of his diffuser was broken. Whilst this has a negative effect of course...not nearly as much as the lack of pace showed. We all heard him on the radio complaining that it wasn't worth it and he should just pit (familiar words to anyone pre-2014 Hamilton band wagon, as anytime it wouldn't go his way he'd be moaning about just retiring the car even if he was in the points!). Vettel was often accused of not being able to overtake but has shown time and time again he can...even in the RBR when he enjoyed so much time out front he occasionally had to start from the back or make his way to the front and did so perfect. He is a hothead however.

NEP and daytona355 like this.
  24. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Quick question to the mods- I’ve ignored krafty on the system, and for a while, I don’t have to see his posts at all, why do they now appear when quoted by others? I pay my subs dammit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

25. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Not only a hot head, but he displays truly Coulthardian levels of brain fade. That WDC ending move at Singapore makes me wonder how well he'd drive if his head wasn't up his ass half the time.