First drive, Spring in Minnesota | FerrariChat

First drive, Spring in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by OptimusPrime, Mar 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Formula Junior

May 10, 2011
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Tom
  2. dradambbb

dradambbb Karting

Apr 24, 2016
    London
    Full Name:
    Adam
    F40 style tyres. Did you go for them because they are larger or because you like the look.

I've been researching the options for Testarossa knock-on wheel replicas in 18''. Found some from a site in South Africa but not anywhere else. Anybody aware of any manufacturers in UK or failing that - in EU?

3. jgmblair

jgmblair Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2010
    Winnipeg, MB Canada
    Full Name:
    Jeff Blair
    Tom, where is that in Minnesota? Lots of snow still WOW! We got a dump about 3 weeks ago so no driving up here for a while yet. Car looks amazing :)

4. Gialllo uno

Gialllo uno Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2014
    Reisterstown, Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I have a set I just took off an 87. Pm me and I can send you pictures. Thanks Mark

5. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Formula Junior

May 10, 2011
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Tom
    The car came with Speedline wheels when I purchased it and I kind of like them so had them refurbished. Hell of a time finding new replacement bolts with correct metric size. Still have a box of the old original Speedline bolts. Snowed the other day in Twin cities, really just backed it out of garage and put back in, I start the car once a month and bring it up to temp but thought a pic against the snow might be nice.

6. peteficarra

peteficarra Karting

Jun 22, 2010
    ontario
    Full Name:
    peter j ficarra
    I just bought a set of F40 style 18" Knock off wheels at Image Wheels in England. Do not have them yet but can not wait to have state of the art 18" Michelin tires on my TR. I am sick of the TRX crap nd have no luck finding 16 inch knock off wheels for the front.

dradambbb likes this.
  7. dradambbb

dradambbb Karting

Apr 24, 2016
    London
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I spoke to Image Wheels. They have a nice selection. However, I do like the look of single bolt wheels on the TR and would like to maintain it if possible.