First time Ferrari Owner (2013 FF) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

First time Ferrari Owner (2013 FF)

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Michael_s, Jan 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    I love that car-CdF is a historical,color which has been supplanted by the other greys. To me CdF is deeper more rich. Cleaner. I’ve watched that car at FoD every time it came up. Distinctive.

The interior is beautiful in person but IMHO does not show well in photos and I suspect seeing in person sells. Same with the two tone interiors on F12s. Lovely in person but the contrast is dramatic in photos.

Mats ? Try Andrew on here exotic care. I’ve bought a bunch. He can do simple or complex to your liking. I just got another set for my F12 and thinking about my 12FF is I don’t upgrade to a 16.

Drive it well

Scott

2. Michael_s

Michael_s Rookie

Oct 20, 2013
    NNJ
    Scott-

This car has had 3 owners and all of them purchased and serviced the car at FoD. I've looked at other cars with less owners but was not concerned as FoD really knew this car well. Lot's of service records and history.

The car in person is very striking and I knew right away this was the right car. I love the exterior CdF which is special and the interior I just love love love.

Thanks for the lead on the mats. I've asked the dealer for "regular" black mats and not really sure what that means in Ferrari world, but assuming just regular mats. I'll get nice set as well.

Can't wait to get it home!

Michael

3. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    CONGRATS! If you were there 48hrs earlier (Wednesday afternoon), you would have run into me waiting for key programming! I did walk around the showroom and saw and went up to that car! Really lovely in person. I noted it was a lovely gray color, but didn't know it was CdF. Congrats again!

Can definitely vouch for the service department. FoD were able to program a new key with my key code card, whereas another dealership failed to do so and then didn't notify me of Challenge computer's being unavailable until I have driven over 300 miles to get there on New Year's eve.

timjen88 likes this.
  4. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
    Congrats on our FF purchase. I have and have had all the stuff everyone talks about, and I love my FF the most. I'm a tall and big person, so it just feels right.

You'll absolutely love it. Now.................get 'er out on the track ;)

5. Sonicsound

Sonicsound Karting

May 14, 2017
    #30 Sonicsound, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Congratulations! I have had my 2013 CdF variant for a year in March and am loving it! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Congrats on the car and I wish you good luck with it.

I presume a pressing work schedule prevented you from driving it home?