FIRST TIME FERRARI OWNER | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FIRST TIME FERRARI OWNER

Discussion in '360/430' started by Bruce H Richardson, Apr 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bruce H Richardson

Apr 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Bruce H Richardson
  2. Bruce H Richardson

Apr 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Bruce H Richardson
    brookliner7 likes this.
  3. albkid

albkid Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Jim
    This interior looks red.

4. albkid

albkid Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Jim
    This shot almost looks like the Bordeaux interior. I guess, Bruce, you may just have to wait until you get the car to know for sure.

On your earlier post about waiting to make any changes to the wheels, I think postponing a decision until you have spent some time driving your new car is an excellent idea.

On the subject of wheels, I am typically hesitant to offer my opinion on this or that wheel choice. I have learned that wheels are often one of the first things that new owners look to change. It's a personal issue of style, and who am I to judge.

In any event, postponing a decision does not limit your ability to continue to research the myriad of wheel choices. So, have fun while you wait for delivery.

All the best.

Jim

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Challenge rims are the best 360/430 rim IMO, plus it fits with your other cars' race looks.

Welcome aboard!

6. JazzyJay

JazzyJay Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2005
    Connecticut
    Welcome to the forum. I too am waiting for my 360 to arrive (‘02 F1 spider). Sold my 308 QV, so the 360 will be a new experience. This forum is a great resource. Be sure to post once you’re comfortable with your car and have something to share.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. Rjoselaw

Rjoselaw Karting

Mar 10, 2019
    Southlake, Texas
    Full Name:
    Raj J
    What is in the custom console under the ac panel? Satellite radio? And what is make and model of head unit? Thanks

8. Bruce H Richardson

Apr 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Bruce H Richardson
    #33 Bruce H Richardson, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    I'm still on the road, so not sure what the head is yet. There is a complete JL Audio custom stereo installed. Should sound great with all the work and cost of the Image Unavailable, Please Login components. I'm sure that I will be more interested in the engine sounds at first... Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login I feel great that it is safe and sound in my garage now, but waiting to see and drive it is killing me.

9. Bruce H Richardson

Apr 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Bruce H Richardson
    I guess circumstances dictated that I reconsider waiting until I lived with the stock wheels for a while. A member here had commissioned some light weight Stradale style wheel sets and had one set left. I scooped them up, and they are on their way to me now. I figured that I can still "live with" the stock wheels a little, and if I decide to keep them someone will want the new ones. this way I don't miss out on an opportunity.
    View attachment 2696967

Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. docf

docf Formula 3

Sep 14, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Challenge Wheels as you've shown are the best looking, functional wheels allowing the use of 19" wheels all the way around. It is a Ferrari replacement wheel as used on the 430. Do not get the extra light racing version of this wheel if your intended use is Street or you'll be bending them. I lived with my 18 "stock wheels (star), purchased a new set of the Challenge Wheels, but sold the 360 prior to utilizing the Challenge Wheels. Nice!