Fla, '95 GTS, autoweek ad, 9kmi, $67.5???? | FerrariChat

Fla, '95 GTS, autoweek ad, 9kmi, $67.5????

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ty (360mode), Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    anyone see this in autoweek? anyone know the car? says that service has been done, 1 owner, only 9k miles, "magnificent"... sounds way too cheap. maybe a euro? swaters blue/tan.

2. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    I met this guy at Cavallino a few months ago. The car is in fact a Euro. My understanding from the owner was that the 9k mileage figure was from the time he brought it to the U.S. and had the guages switched. It was originally in Italy. The car looked pretty decent, but there were some sketchy things about it that have kept me from jumping on it (95 blue/tan GTS is *the* car for me..) He was originally asking 75k for it, but now at 67.5k it seems like a steal. Martin saw the car too, so he might have a more qualified opinion...

Just FYI, the guy is making room for a Bentley Continental GT, so he has to get rid of the car within the next 2 or 3 months. That might provide some negotiating leverage if you're interested.

-R