Flaming Posts, Outright Attacks and a big "I'm Sorry" | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Flaming Posts, Outright Attacks and a big "I'm Sorry"

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by matteo, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Geez.

Even an apology gets a stinging rebuke.

DM

2. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    jvbjr -

Matt's apology falls in the category of "two wrongs don't make a right". He apologized *to the forum* for stepping over the line in response to a series of antagonistic and even some racist comments by you. In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of people, not just Matt, have this opinion of your posts. Perhaps if you apologize for your past posts *to the forum*, there would be a clean slate for everyone. All your current complaint does is show that you still don't get it.

3. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #28 CMY, Sep 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies
    FREE MATEO? I just paid $29.95 for mine! :X

5. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    LOL LOL LOL

6. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Finally, you say something with substance! This is clearly not the right forum for racists, bigots, and antisemitics. You might have more success at your local klan rally. If nothing else, the white hood would be an improvement of your look.

7. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    joe, you need to take a chill pill. all newbies usually get their stones broken here. i for one had a real hard time when i first joined, you can do a search and see exactly what i went through !!! when your balls get broken yu have to dish it right back out !! its part of the fun, if you show that its bothering you it makes it easier to break your balls. i just joined less than a yr ago and after i was acused of being a troll and been called many different names, everything settled down and to be quite hoest here, alot of the guys that broke my nuts are now very good friends and i can count on them when iam in need !! you took everything way to seriious. i broke your balls too not just matteo. i was just having fun witha newbie, THATS IT !! lighten up brother.

8. TestaRoasta

TestaRoasta Formula Junior

May 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Logan
    That crap was not called for. Rob should get rid of some people Why are some of you even here? You NEVER even mention Ferraris. Some guys should transfer over to www. insecure ass h*le chat.com

9. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    and what exactly are you refering too ?????

10. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    I for one am sick of that matteo avatar....ooofffffaaaaaaaa. When you come back please change it to something more pleasing to the eye like Lamour's.

11. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

Matt, i'm with ya man, hurry back.

12. selvatico

selvatico Karting

Sep 17, 2005
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Damien Laframboise
    I am very new here, so I missed a lot of what is being referred to in this thread. That's probably a good thing, because I have absolutely no tolerance for racism or racial discrimination.

I agree, anyone with those views shouldn't be here and doesn't deserve to be here.

I almost forgot, Matteo, it takes a real man to admit he was wrong and apologize.

13. atomstrange

atomstrange Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2005
    Lenexa KS
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    I am fairly new here as well, but when two people fight there are two instigators and they both get banned. When two people fight at a bar, they both get thrown out. Not just one. Just my .02 and take it as that only please.

14. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Yo, Matt: Now, where is my apology, big man? You guys think for an instant he ment it? I want to see some CHANGE. Not just a few empty words cause nobody will talk to him.

15. spang308

spang308 Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2004
    York, PA
    Perfect. I love it! Where do I send the money. H@ll I want two of them. Size L please.

John

16. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    kiss me......

17. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    its MR> LAMOUR. or MR> SILICONE

18. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    You would have gone a lot further in earning the respect of a community if you phrased all of your posts as eloquently and with a certain level of tact.

That is something else that you don't have in common with the community and the reason Matteo and perhaps others replied to you the way they have.

Treat others as you would be treated. If that is the case, then the above quote and any chances of taking you seriously go out of the window or into the round file. If thats not the case, your unspoken apology to those you have offended is accepted.

All eyes are on you.

Sunny

P.S. Before your blood starts collecting in the lower regions, if you subscribed to Rossa, you will see I was defending you. I can be very vocal for those loosely considered friends. I'll take a bullet in the noggin for the real deal.

19. holminator

holminator Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 3, 2005
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    Prince Falafel
    Damn! I always miss the good stuff! Somebody throw a chair! "Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry!!!" :)

From the Book of Tony, "Life is just a big joke played on us by an otherwise loving God, but this 'free will' sh$% is tricker than it looks on the surface."

20. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Stand up.

21. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Matt's dribble is timeless. He insults every chance he gets. He has no purpose or witty comments other than to tastily belittle other members. He has no place in this community, if you are here to have fun.

22. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Did someone say tasty vittles?
    Personally I think Matteo uses a little too much paprika when he belittles, but I guess to each their own.

23. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    There, that's better. Now it sounds like you take him too seriously 100% of the time.

24. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    kiss me, karen !!! with tongue........

25. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    I don't think this is just about Matt. JVBJr was outright nasty to a lot of different folks on a whole bunch of unrelated threads- provocative, that's ok, but really going for the jugular with a lot of his postings when frankly, it was unnecessary.
    I was willing to suspend doubt, and invited JVB to participate with a little less personal rancor, but, that seems to be his style.
    I acknowledge Matt's apology to the board, but frankly, I think it was unnecessary. As to JVBJR, I find it odd that you could be so offensive to many folks on this board, without provocation, and then get all offended when some jabbed back, and took you to task for everything from your appearance and attitudes to your racial and religious prejudices. It's not just about being PC- there are some good debates in P & R, but your postings on everything seemed to have something gratutiously venal, apropos of nothing.

As a final observation, all of us are very, very different people- we share an interest in these cars, and learn about others and their interests. In that process, people make friends and learn. If you really came to this board in the spirit of goodwill, you would realize that your brazen, outspoken, offensive, and nasty posts, from a newbie, did nothing to encourage people to welcome you- in fact, just the opposite. But, you came here as an adult- and got what you gave. What's the issue?