Sold - Florida State Bobby Bowden Autographed Football | FerrariChat

Sold Florida State Bobby Bowden Autographed Football

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Robb, Jul 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    For Quick Trade or sale:

Bobby Bowden Autographed football

one of the greatest college football coaches ever…

My dad passed this down to me. I believe it was given to him after some research work he did at the University. I’m an LSU guy so time to move it along. No certificate of authenticity but a true fan probably does not need that for their man cave… it’s the real deal.

Make me a cool trade for something in the Ferrari world for my man cave - or rifle ammo could also work…

priced at $200 obo or comparable trade.

I’m heading on the road again for work so would like to get this boxed and on the way Monday! :)

Robb

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  3. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    That’s his signature. I will take it if not sold. Where do I PayPal or Venmo. Can PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Forever and Robb like this.
  4. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Sold to Rob.

congrats, go SEC!

Robb

JoeTSI and Texas Forever like this.
  5. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I met Coach Bowden once at Smitty's BBQ in Panama City, Florida in the early 1990s. He was alone and my family was seated next to his booth. I casually said "Roll Tide" and smiled as we took our seat. He laughed and said "Roll Tide!" Told us he was from Alabama and always had a soft spot in his heart for the Crimson Tide. Nice man.

I read once he thought he was going to be Ray Perkins successor in the mid 80s but I guess he was insulted Alabama wanted him to interview.

Texas Forever likes this.