FOC Spring Ball | Page 3 | FerrariChat

FOC Spring Ball

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tommo, Feb 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Neither actually Steve, it was this:

So the fact that you've started an Area Group is pretty interesting. Shame it's so far away really, it could be fun!

2. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

you are right mate, for me it was always why join because nothing really happens up north. there are a lot of owners up here so it was just a question of making the effort and trying to organise something. We have had 20 members + at every meeting so far , and thats winter time. Not everyone has been yet to a meet yet, we have 50 or so up here. Would hope to get some decent runs out this yea, such as silverstone and oulton and some others and see red.

And yes I do feel young doing this, but i feel a lot younger than 31 as most of my members are 50 plus, but they are all top blokes and good crack.

3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    bollock5 31 you must of been clocked

4. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    And good luck with it too Steve. It's a lot of work but you're creating a community that wouldn't otherwise exist. I really like the people in my Area Group. Just don't enter a kart team OK? We've got enough competition as it is thanks!

5. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    we were too late to do the karting this year mate, we had a super quick team too, next year watch out :D