FOC Western Michigan Tour July 17th-18th | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FOC Western Michigan Tour July 17th-18th

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Dave Bendl, Jun 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    You misspelled "hang" as well.

Maybe your Porsche driving orthopod buddy ought to learn how to park in one parking space instead of two? Might reduce the keying/thefts, etc.

2. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Ya....good come back.

3. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    You do much better when you keep your responses short. Credit where it's due, let no one say that I don't acknowledge good work and self improvement.

4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Yes...because I don't know how to spell "hang". Thank you so much for your infinite knowledge and words of wisdom, they mean so much to me. Your opinion is so important to me. You are an important person Mister....and don't you forget it!!! Yes Jeeeesus loves you....yes Jeeeesus loves you....

5. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Guys, why don't you start another thread to continue this ridiculousness?

Andreas, I say banish this thread, it's become a personal argument between two people.

6. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Darolls,

No argument at all. I just cast the fly and Trout1966 rises to it every time.

The idea of a West Michigan tour is a good one. The boat is fun (I hope that I gave a helpful summary), there are good places to eat in W. Michigan (although not in Muskegon), and I tried to suggest some good roads and even offered to help find a secure place to park Ferraris.

What I got back from Trout1966 was a racist comment, and when I challenged his dopey assertion, an attack on my limited intelligence, etc.

I'm done.

7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I hope you guys can either call it quits or continue your bashing via PM.

I hate to intervene and appreciate your comments in regards to this drive. You don't have to agree on the contents, each reader will make his/her own judgement.

But please stop the name calling.

8. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I apologise for perpetuating this immature bantering. I fail to see how my comments were racist but I am done with this thread. My invitation stands for anyone interested in coming over on the boat for me to help you on my end any way that I can. Again my deepest apologies to everyone. Jerry.

9. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji

I don't like boats, and besides, isn't it a ship?
    " Iceberg dead ahead! "

RocketBoy

10. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
  11. Soooo...are there any high end hotels available that may offer more private parking?

12. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    In Muskegon the Shoreline Inn & Suites is the highest end with awesome views of Muskegon Lake (www.shorelineinn.com). Also, for moderate priced hotels ($75.00-$110.00) there is the Amerihost Inn (231-798-0220), Hampton Inn (231-799-8333) and the Fairfield Inn (231-799-0100). These 3 are all by the new mall, Hooters, about 10 great new restaurants and Great Lakes Downs thoroughbred horse track. These are basically at the junction of US-31 and US-96. All in very safe areas, plus you would be within 5 minutes of Grand Haven at these 3. Jerry.

13. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks for all these comments and I'm glad we're back to good information, which I'm certain Dave is writing down for his grand master plan.

14. Dave Bendl

Dave Bendl Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2003
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Dave Bendl
    Great post Jerry ! Thanks, I'll check them out.
    Dave

15. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    #40 Jerrari, Jun 30, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Are those "Hillbilly Teeth" from the Joke store?