FoLI... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FoLI...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Dec 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    those under the tire are protectors and tire rollers. Help keep the car in place and protect the floor from rubber marks. In winter also protect the tire from frost.

Not that we have that down here in Florida :)

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Nice shots DES! I love that 550!

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    DES, i cannot for the life of me figure out why you have not found the dream job you seek!. you can write, take great pics,you have tons of passion ( duh) and from the other threads you must be hoot to hang out with. these pics are great. hell my new years 'wish" is that you find what you are looking for in 2004! ( and post pics too of course!)

4. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    All those ferraris wiped the faces right off those other guys that were in the dealership with you!!!

Yeah yeah, I know- protecting the identies of the innocent (or other shoppers who were at the dealership looking without their wive's permission!)

5. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Good photos DES, I've been looking for the 360 in that color.

I have always thought the 360 spider looked THE BEST! in the dark grey color. I can't tell by the lighting for sure, but that looks like Grigio Titanio (Titanium?). It just makes the car look more aggressive and less rounded for some reason.