for 308's and Mondials in Phoenix...Repair | FerrariChat

for 308's and Mondials in Phoenix...Repair

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Andrew Amsden, Nov 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrew Amsden

Andrew Amsden Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    phoenix
    Full Name:
    andrew amsden
    I own 2 ferrari in phoenix.. scottsdale Ferrari is a complete joke..most locals know that, alex and andy are way too busy with the highend customers. they never called me back once they knew I was just a 308 and Mondial owner..even paid a visit in person with the cars.

only one guy in town I have found that knows these cars, and can work on them and will work on them!, Andrew Atwood ... he also ran thru emissions which the others balked at, now I'm legal first time in years..!!!

Andrew rebuilt my 308 that Scottsdale European raped me (8k engine job and I have no compression after 500 miles) it now drives better and faster, he's the only one in town know knows how to sync carbs that I have found

hopefully this info helps those in this area so they won't have to go thru what I have

took me 7 years to find him and $$$$

Andrew at Atwood European 602-287-9666

2. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    This is the first I have ever heard of Andrew. I have a 308 and I know of many others that do and both Andy and Alex have worked on our cars, I don't think either of them will turn down business because you only have a Mondial or 308, the fact is they are both just very busy and it means you have to get in line. I really with the two would get together and start up their own shop and hire some help. They both work completely independently and run for their own parts and do their own billing and answer the phone. The both need help!

Thanks this is good news that there is another place in town to service our cars.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Have you guys checked out Mr. Hooper at "Italian Design and Racing" in North Phoenix? (In the Deer Valley area by I-17 and Deer Valley Rd.) He can probably "steer" you to someone out there,too. He knows Ferrari. Check him out: www.italianauto.com