For a 3rd times in 5 months..Wife kicks me out. Is it worth it? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

For a 3rd times in 5 months..Wife kicks me out. Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tomf-1, May 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Beautiful, but hope you really didn't pay 5K for the exhaust!?

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    actually, yes...i probably overpaid, drew?

3. Devia

Devia Karting

Mar 17, 2004
    Orange, CA
    Full Name:
    Julie Sczesny
    I personally would rather have my boyfriend purchase cars than cheat on me!

Tom, maybe you and your wife need to go to a marriage counselor?

I agree, cars can be addictions. I have been addicted since I was a tot!

But I will also warn you about one other thing - NEVER purchase more cars than you can drive a week!

Seriously, a couple I know who became famous and very rich real fast got stupid! 14 cars!

But wait, it gets worse - rather than actually CLEAN their home, they purchased a trailer, which he converted into an office...but they already HAD a guest house! I see TRASH everywhere!

Worse - they bought a beautifyl 6 bay garage, with a lift! But he just throws CRAP in it. Not one bay has a CAR! All the nice cars sit outside and ROT!

Bughatti, 3 Opels, Pantera, and things that would be better sold off as tax write-offs. I'm sorry, but Volvo station wagons are NOT worth much! Just SELL it.

The Pantera was never covered until I insisted, and that was after it started rusting...it rusted! Never driven, just sits there in the driveway!

Oh, and the huge back area of the garage, on the other side, is full of TOYS! Tons of them! He thought they'd be worth something someday.

Since she makes the money, she asked me to Ebay them off. I could not get them to understand that action figures aren't worth that much money!

And the worst happened - they have a small little lake on their property. He wanted another trailer for his office, since he was being crowded out by the things - THINGS! All he has to do is toss some of this, and the problems will go away. Have a garage sale, nothing is really valuable that I'm talking about selling!

Anyway, I had a geologist come over, and explain to them that they couldn't put a trailer any closer, because they'd have to fill in part of the pond to move the back road. And that BOTH the trailer and the road WILL SINK!

After I left, they did it anyway...

He spends probably $1000 on the average per day on CRAP! More coolers, more food (I tossed years of food away! Expired!), Car stuff, just piled up inside that beautiful, beautiful garage! Not ONE car ever even had it's oil changed.

Tom, do what you must do. I do feel for you, just don't let it get out of hand, from above example.

I personally would rather my boyfriend buy Ferraris than cheat on me.

Actually, though he is not mechanically inclined, he hates my Porsches, and anything to do with Porsche.

That's pretty much why I decided to go onward with Ferraris, instead of Porsches.

He's just going to have to get over himself on driving a stick - he prefers automatics, lol! Not in any of MY Sports cars, thank you!

He can have an automatic Delorean...after I yank out the engine, and toss in a V-8!

- Julie

4. Devia

Devia Karting

Mar 17, 2004
    Orange, CA
    Full Name:
    Julie Sczesny
    Yes, you read that correctly in the above post...I have always loved Ferraris, but went with what I knew first.

Sadly, Ferrari is the compromise with my boyfriend...NOT!

See!? He played right into my HANDS!

In the comic book project I am working on, I have the female lead driving a futuristic Ferrari! He sees cars all over the place with me!

I have manipulated him into Ferrari on the brain, and he thought it was HIS idea!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'll just have to give him one, eventuallly.

I like the ideas I've seen. Like, give him the 308 that I will soon obtain, when I upgrade to a 360 or something. I will tell him that I saw him longing for the 308, so I will wrap it up with ribbons, when the new Ferrari arrives, and give him the keys to the older one.

- Julie