For all of your reading pleasure!!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For all of your reading pleasure!!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by MrGreenJeans, May 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Allow me.....

I think the kid (herein referred to a the scrotum-sucking rectal wart) was actually trying (in his initial post) to suggest that having inaccurate information was dramatically inappropriate on account of the mortality issue involved with this story.....and so he proceeded to express himself in a manner such that he expected support and to be seen in a heroic fashion as he dissed our brother Justin. BIG MISTAKE!

Justin's intent was wholly & entirely reflective of a truly concerned and geniune person.

What a real man would have done would be to apologize on the thread and man-up to his error....instead he choose the cowardly & immature approach; to instead send Justin a little hate-pm. No doubt Justin's response was to laugh and say "sheesh, get a writer kid!".....

But at the same time....he may have a point (especially about the 328 :)). We should all sell our cars and get Nissan's. Heck, let's emulate to the max and sell our homes, move back in with our parents and quit our real jobs and bone-up our speech "would you like fries with that order sir?"......

There's only room for 1 rebel who drives a Nissan and hangs with our group....and that position has been filled! :)

2. OC Speed Junkie

OC Speed Junkie Formula 3

Aug 6, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Whats is "lisps" anyway? I go to CC. I might have one or two, sounds like the blonde things you wake up next to after a night out in an F-car.

3. Jimbo49

Jimbo49 Formula 3

Aug 5, 2004
    Geelong, Australia
    Full Name:
    James
    Rightyo.. thanks for that interesting comment.. moderators, do what you see fit but like some of the others, i too reckon a ban should be imposed

4. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    just get me an e-mail and I will get that thing IP traced.

5. awhite

awhite Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 13, 2005
    still here
    Full Name:
    hmmmm
    Wheew, I am glad I wasnt the only one experiancing this!!

hahah

-a

6. RonnieF430Spider

RonnieF430Spider Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2006
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Ronnie C
    I think he is entitled to his opinion (as ignorant as it is), but he is not entitled to his use of abusive language. Ban him!

7. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    his car is right on his profile page :rolleyes:

350Z

8. brim

brim Guest

Dec 20, 2004
    The content of the PM wasn't great, although he's entitled to his own opinions, popular or not.

Posting of the PM - and I might remind others that the P in PM is for Private - wasn't that great either.

However, the vague threat of physical violence against another user was completely inappropriate and irresponsible.

I'd sure like to see what exactly the other person wrote to prompt such a PM from MrScarface. Or did Scarface simply pick a random person to vent to?

No matter how thin you slice it, there's always two sides. I'd suggest the mods gas the thread before it gets more out of hand than it already is.

9. MrGreenJeans

MrGreenJeans Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2005
    If you would like to see what started the feud you can look under the thread titled "Mulholland Crash???" You will see MrS's rude comments to me and other friends of the victim of the accident. I chose to post only this PM, and not a second PM from MrS due to it's poor taste about the victim. I only posted this PM so that others on the board can see the trash that can sometimes invade our playground. I dont care if P is for private, certain things should be exposed to my friends in the community. Due to this person's comments to me and others on the board the mods are taking the action they see fit. This thread nor any other should be taken off as this is a public forum for the community of car owners and whatever I or anybody choses to discuss should be honored. But when somebody clearly displays poor taste others should be aware of it.

10. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I say let him stay!

Jmatthews is crying like a spanked schoolgirl. He can't take the heat, so he tries to get me in trouble with the teacher. He tried to get nasty in PM's with 3rd grade "your mama" digs and calling me a loser cause I own a Nissan. So I spanked his ass, and now he's out here crying. What a thin skinned little girl. What's you're address Jmatthews? I mail your some tissue.

11. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Nothing like the rattle of a finely tuned POS Nissan on a desolate empty road stickers flapping in the wind, only thing better would be to upgrade to a Toyota.

12. TEROSSA

TEROSSA Rookie

Apr 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Who cares about his Nissan? His main showing of ignorance was calling 3x8 owners wannabes.

13. lee328gts

lee328gts Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    planet earth
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Nis san of a B@#tch

14. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.

15. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    My answer to that remark: "No matter how you flip it kid...it's still a Datsun."

16. awhite

awhite Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 13, 2005
    still here
    Full Name:
    hmmmm
    You tried this same CRY baby stuff with me, get over it, and move on..

-a

17. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    MrScarface - would you mind if I published the second of the 2 final PM's you sent to jmatthews regarding his friend and the passenger, or, would you prefer to post it?

As indicated, jmatthews has only posted one of the last two PM's publicly.

However, the second was forwarded to me by him, and would be an f-chat first for me to post contents thereof, with your blessing, of course.

18. johntvette

johntvette Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2006
    Hurst, Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Let's address his fundamental errors.

1) The 350Z is NOT more expensive than a 348, 328 or 308. Thanks for playing.

2) The 350Z is absolutely not as fast as the 348. I think it is probably pretty close with the 328.

How do you like driving a car that got it's styling cues from the Volkswagen Beetle?

19. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Not appropriate...but perhaps you should. Even a good cop will sometimes get creative in order to weed out the scum.

20. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Another high school kid getting his jollies pulling old guys chains. I say ban em for the abusive PM that he sent. I thought that this kind of personal attack was againt the F-Chat rules. Or, do you guys prefer to play him like a mouse before you swat him into the wall?

Dale

21. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I just want to see if he's a man, yet.

22. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.

I say if you going to publish his PMs, go ahead and publish ALL the PMs exchanged between him and Justin so nothing will get out of context.

BTW, I had some nasty phone conversation with another member here the other day, will the content of this private phone call can potentially get me banned ?

23. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    Who knows, he might just be your average ******.

24. brim

brim Guest

Dec 20, 2004
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I read that thread in its entirety, and for certain, some of the comments by both sides were off base. That however happens on chat forums, and I'm sure most posters are guilty of offending someone, somewhere, at some time.

I suggested gassing this thread, not because of the PM content, but because of the veiled threat of physical violence, and as an attempt to eliminate its escalation. When silly internet squabbling spills over into real life disruption or worse, that's when things have gone way too far.

Hopefully all this will have an amicable resolution.

25. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Look beyond perceptions and erroneous misperceptions of what has been stated. When all is said and done, you'll realize the undeniable logic of these words
    Hopefully, MrScarface will...