For all of your reading pleasure!!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

For all of your reading pleasure!!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by MrGreenJeans, May 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ace503

Ace503 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Korben Dallas
    Im really interested in seeing this 2nd PM.

2. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
    Oh my @#$% god, we got some tough guys in the house....

Threatening other members with physical harm is ok with Rob Lay's policy? Can a mod answer me please ?

(Please don't tell me he was joking, that will be a lame way out of it)

Very Interesting !!

3. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Here's the FULL content of the PM's. Not the half ass version that ***** boy has posted....

Originally Posted by jmatthews F@#k you for that quote about what I wrote. When I saw the news clip it was from an angle that appeared that the car was black and since it was overturned it was not visible as to what the car was. All that could be seen was the rear corner. So you are the one that needs to keep off the thread. Especially since you are in Texas and dont know any of the people who live in the area. You are a loser and an a**hole. And by the way it was a dear friend of mine. JERK!!!

ME: "I doubt you know who it is. You could not even figure out what kind of car it was."

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatthews You own a fu*kn nissan loser! What a waste you are! Get off our board. Go over to the rice rocket racer pages where you belong. This is where real men play and you are just a boy, and from Texas, I am sorry! Go home to mommy and stay away from us. Keep this **** up and I will have you banned from the site. By the way this is ferrarichat! Buy a car and then start talkin, *****!

I had not replied yet before I got this.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatthews I saw that you read my last PM to you and you've been trying to create a PM for the last 15 minutes. What's wrong? You cant figure out a comeback to redeem yourself? Once again you have truly expressed that you are a loser and don't belong on the chatboard. Make some money buy an Fcar and then open your mouth. You are a disgrace and embarrassment to this website. STAY OFF OUR BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME: "I started writing it and the UPS guy delivered some **** to my house. I had to answer the door and look at my stuff, you f-***. Why you so worried about me? You want me?"

ME: "Yeah, I own a Nissan. Funny thing is, it's more expensive and faster than the piece of **** 308's, 348's, and Mondials that half the losers in this forum own. You need to tell your fellow "Ferrrari" owners that a 308, 328, 348 and Mondials are NOT Ferrari. They are pathetic wanna-be hunks of crap.

Those that claim they are Ferrari, are an embarrasment to themselves and others. I'd take my Nissan over a Mondial or 308, 328 or 348 any day.

Ferrari owners are a bunch of F-*** jackoffs anyways. I was at CC a while back. Most of the f-car owners were old balding ***s from Laguna. There were more lisps in that parking lot than at a Celine Dion concert. The other half were young trust fund jackoffs. Neither of which I care to associate with.

**** Ferrari. Go get a Lamborghini."

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatthews You dont even own a lambo!!!! You stupid f**kin loser *****. You own a rice rocket. You truly are sad. And what happened did UPS finally deliver the blow up doll you ordered to your mom's house. You must be excited.

ME: I said something back such as "Why are you mad at me because your f-*** boyfriend got killed while sucking dicks?"

This is when F-*** jmatthews went public and starting crying to the teacher that I was being mean to him.

I stand by my word. He's a thin skinned schoolgirl. Typical Fcar owner attitude. Looks like he needs to re-read the Fcar owner "behavior rules" list.
    He is not doing too well.

4. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Hey Columbo, why don't you just ask me for my info?

5. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    nice. :) interesting read, thanks.

6. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    I hate to break it to you kid, but odds are, you'll be standing by yourself on this one.

As far as the "typical f-car owner attitude" is concerned, that remark in itself speaks volumes about you. I'll let the others on board have fun with you on that quote.

7. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Oh no. You mean a bunch of pretentious Mondial owners will be mad at me? I'm sad now. Really. I guess I just lost my chance to get that "dream ride" in a Mondial or a 3X8. Yup, I just blew that once in a lifetime opportunity. Mondial....damn....what could of been.

Anyways, Justin.. he obviously can dish it out, but can't take it at all.

He's a total *****. I'm done with this thread. If you F-***s wanna talk some smack, you're more than welcome to PM me ans say whatever you want. I have a lt thicker skin than Justin, and whatever you say to me won't hurt my feelings and I won't drag our PM's into the public forums.

Peace out! Ya Laguna homos..

8. TEROSSA

TEROSSA Rookie

Apr 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Actually, jmatthews PM's do seem pretty out of line.

9. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

I have to disagree....
    if a 3x8 is a hunk of crap, what are all the other cars (MBZ, Porsche, BMW)?

REALLY hunk of crap?

10. TEROSSA

TEROSSA Rookie

Apr 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    3x8's are great cars.

11. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

+1

12. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
    MrScarface-1 Jmatthews-0

:D

13. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I don't remember seeing anything but hot Southern California Female @$$ when I was last there. But then again, that was about 15 years ago.

14. johntvette

johntvette Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2006
    Hurst, Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Wow, the bulk MrScarface's insults revolve around homophobic insults/jokes. Those of you who are rooting from his corner should be embarassed.

As the owner of one of those, "piece of crap 348's", and a Texas resident, I would be more than willing to do a couple of tests with you.

1) The racetrack test. Take your pick....Texas World, MSR, Oak Hill.......You will lose.

2) The Co-ed crosswalk test. Since you are so sensitive about your manly sexuality, as evidenced by your constant gaybashing. We can park the two by any busy College campus, and see which one get's the attention of the Co-eds the most. This might be damaging for you, since you seem to have such a fragile ego.

15. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    dunno man, read it again. this all started because scarface made a joke about all the second-guesses people were making without any facts, i thought that was funny, i was reading that thread as it happened.

then he gets an abusive PM or two, talking about him being a loser nissan owner.

whilst out of line, it looks to me as though his ferrari = POS comments were somewhat provoked, and the only fragile egos are those getting their panties in a bind over some 'loser nissan owners' opinion on old ferraris.

16. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    I have to say the full exchange does not reflect well on either party. jmatthews didn't have put scarface down even though he might have been upset about the possibility it was his friend and scarface didn't have to start with the bashing even if he was provoked.

However, this comment by scarface about the deaths goes beyond repugnant and offensive, and he should be censured to have written it even in a PM.

"Why are you mad at me because your f-*** boyfriend got killed while sucking dicks?"

17. TEROSSA

TEROSSA Rookie

Apr 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I didn't see that part. That was seriously bad to say...

18. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam

Numbers on both cars are very similar. As long as you're stock, I think it would be a lot closer than you wish.

I don't buy cars to impress toothless girls at the local community college who have never seen a Fiero. I buy them for transportation. How about we go to a local bar and see who can get laid the fastest? I'll even let you wear your toupee, and won't tell the women about it.

19. Ace503

Ace503 Formula 3

Feb 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Korben Dallas
    To be frank, if you think a nissan 350z will beat a 348 around a track just because the "numbers are very similar," you have a lot to learn.

20. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Oh MasterScarface, with your life experiences coming from reading auto magazine road tests with your dick in your hand, what you still fail to realize is that (other people's) cars don't have anything to do with this at all........

The fact is your post in that other thread was totally out of line and even though this is the internet, a bit of decorum is all it would have taken after you found out Justin knew the driver of the TR.

Put down your Road and Track (and Allan's played out script), pick up Emily Post and try to gain a little etiquette. You might find having a bit of class might just help you to acheive your own lofty exotic car owning goals.

You have a lot to learn.

PS. That was as nice as I can be while telling you to go FU** yourself!

21. OC Speed Junkie

OC Speed Junkie Formula 3

Aug 6, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    #71 OC Speed Junkie, May 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Apologies in advance of this is your wife, I didn't take picture.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    hungry bum :p

23. lee328gts

lee328gts Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    planet earth
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Comparing a brand new 350Z to a 10 to 18 year old Ferrari in a race is like me comparing my new "at the time" 1987 328 GTS to a stock 1970 Datsun 240Z. By the way I owned a 1977 280Z in 1987 and could not wait to one day own my "dream car" a 1987 328 GTS.

24. awhite

awhite Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 13, 2005
    still here
    Full Name:
    hmmmm
    Your joking right ??

The only number you forgot was the YEAR!!!

I tell you what, I have a 1990 car that will do...

Why not stop this BS, Man up, apologies for the BAD taste in comment regarding the other thread, and lets move on!

Emotions run high when things happen to people you know and possibly care about, and this has went over board!!

You might not see it now, but one day it might come that you need the assistance of someone here, and vs versa and it would be a shame to be looking at someone you made these comments too.

If you are not able to see that, then I just wasted a few minutes typing, but if you do, then I believe this thread will be over!

-a

25. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam

No problem. It's hard to be offended by some f-*** that's managed to rack up an astonishing 16,000+ posts in under 3 years. We're cool then?