For Sale - Ferrari F50 launch Video (with Niki Lauda etc...) | FerrariChat

For Sale - Ferrari F50 launch Video (with Niki Lauda etc...)

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by chrisellis211, Dec 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chrisellis211

chrisellis211 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    UK
    HI people I have a few Ferrari videos which i am now wanting to get rid of due to lack of space and i'm sure these will be more wanted by other people than myself now. i came across them when a member of the family was working in the factory about 6 years ago.

The first video is the original Ferrari F50 launch video in PAL video format. The video is 5.27 minutes long and is in the basic box it originally came in. NO idea what it's worth so if anyone is intersted please give me an offer, If there is a lot of interest i will advertise it on eBay and post a link on here.

The second video is what i think to be the F40 Launch video but i'm not to sure on it's length. Again any interest let me know, i will be able to post them but if posting abroad i will sort that out depending what country it's to.

Kind Regards

Chris Ellis

2. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    No NTSC video format?

3. Karimsaid

Karimsaid Formula Junior
    Regional Sponsor

Oct 2, 2014
    Hi Chris,

Any of the F50 or F40 launch videos around after all these years?

Thx, Karim

4. 275GTB

275GTB Formula 3

Jan 12, 2010
    London
    Full Name:
    Mark McCracken
    Hi Karim, Chris was last seen on FerrariChat nearly 14 years ago and that was his only ever post.

Hope someone else can chime in with one for sale. Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app