For the love of God | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For the love of God

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ENZOFORZA, Dec 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I like the color - Looks like California Azurro.

I would have preferred the roll bar in black and I don't care for the wing, although if it helps him on the track, more power to him! Not to sure how that top works now though.

The owner's last name is Wu, so I'm guessing the "ricer" look ain't bothering him much.

2. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I take my comment back... I just saw the first pic... the back bracing was aligned with the main bar, so I didn't see it... and the cross braces looked like straps or really thin... so, it looked like the single loop bars I often see on cars that are way to thin to survive a crash.

But from the pic Doody posted, I see he actually has good cross bracing.

My bad... just ignore me.

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Did anyone else notice that "Dr. Wu" is running a bit of a "tax evasion" scam as he has his car licensed in Oregon (very low registration fees, no excise tax) while he obviously resides in California (San Diego based on background of photos and area code listed; those alleys are so typical of the beach communities in So Cal.)

He should have at least removed the plate before taking the photos...:)

4. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    that car is NOT rice. Just beacuse it has a roll cage and a challenge spolier? By all of your logic, a challenge car is rice then. Rob, do you think your challenge car is rice? I certainly dont. Just like i dont think this is rice. This is essentially a convertible challenge car for the street.

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Something about the matching color roll bar and wing make it look rice.

Rob's car looks mean.

This car to me looks rice.

Don't know what else to say.

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma