For those looking for Service in Seattle area | FerrariChat

For those looking for Service in Seattle area

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by MrJohnson, Aug 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MrJohnson

MrJohnson Rookie

Apr 16, 2018
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Andrew Johnson
    Hello everyone, take this down if it's not allowed, but I figured I would introduce myself in this section.

My name is Andrew, I work at Authentic Motorcars located in Redmond, WA. We are fairly new as a company, but all of us have come from the luxury/exotic side of the industry. I'm working with a private collector and we have a service shop as an alternative to the dealer. If you need any service please don't hesitate to ask.

This is our tech's contact info.
    Randy Johnson
    425-748-8059
    http://www.authenticmotorcars.com/#/service

Thanks and we'll see you at some events!

2. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I'm not going to report you, but this is the sort of post that will get you into trouble with the mods unless you are or become a sponsor. There is a big ongoing thread in the 612 section about a very similar situation, and the poster was banned (twice!). So I would advice editing your post, at a minimum.

3. MrJohnson

MrJohnson Rookie

Apr 16, 2018
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Andrew Johnson
    Understood. That's why I wasn't sure, I will go ahead and make some changes.

4. MrJohnson

MrJohnson Rookie

Apr 16, 2018
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Andrew Johnson
    Mods, please delete the post. I can't edit or remove it for some reason.

5. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Having been around the NW car scene for a while, I remember Randy from the F-car dealer, Gerber, Group 2 and other establishments. He was even brave enough to work at RalliRound if memory serves. That takes serious resolve! Mainly I recall thinking how grumpy I’d be if I was that tall and had to slouch like that all day when working on a car under the lift so I didn’t bash my noggin :)

That’s a pretty slick website OP. Is that your handiwork? Do you write the ad copy for the cars in inventory?

6. MrJohnson

MrJohnson Rookie

Apr 16, 2018
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Andrew Johnson
    When it comes to Italian cars, Randy definitely knows his way around them.

That is not my doing, but it is a close friend of ours who has designed the website. I handle the photography and social media presence, and I'm involved in sales as well. As for the stories on each car, we have someone dedicated to writing the stories on each car.

7. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    I'm considering taking my Lancia Scorpion to RalliRound, bad idea?

8. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Sorry I missed this. Ben has moved Ralli Round from Lake Union where it had been for 40 or more years. I’ve known the guy since the early 90’s. Heck I got him a job at the Toyota dealer back then.

He knows his way around a Lancia or any old Italian thing thats for sure. He did belt services on my 328 and 355 with no issues. I can’t think of many other places I’d take a Scorpion around here.

Had one 30 years ago I kinda miss it now.

Rory J likes this.