Former 308GT4 owners- what are you driving now? | FerrariChat

Former 308GT4 owners- what are you driving now?

Discussion in '308/328' started by Dom, Feb 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Just curious, to those that have previously owned a 308 GT4:

1) What are you driving now?
    2) Was the GT4 your first F-car?
    3) Did you buy it new/How long ago did you own the GT4?
    4) Do you still have it?
    5) Do you wish you still had it?
    6) Why did you get rid of it?
    7) Anything else you want to add?

Thanks,
    Dom (GT4 is my first Fcar, purchased a little over a year ago, and I love it).

2. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    1) 348 Challenge racer- a track event car, but it has a tag (don't ask), so I do drive it on the street to and from the track.
    2) No, my second.
    3-4) Bought it used about 10.5 years ago to use as a driver (as opposed to my chairs & flares 246 GTS, which I drove only on rare, perfect days), and sold it last month,
    5) No, although it was a really nice car I'm glad to have sold it, as I wasn't driving it anymore after buying a faster track car.
    6) I ended up never driving the GT4, despite my intentions when I bought it, so I turned it into a track event car about 4.5 years ago and just used it for that purpose. Having gotten a faster track car it became redundant, and I'm trying to simplify my life by getting down to 2-3 cars, so I sold the 246 and then the GT4 too.
    7) The buyer seems like a nice guy, and hopefully he'll actually use the car- if I'd have kept it I'd probably have left it sitting, and someone should get some enjoyment from it. Good luck with yours; they're really good cars.