Former 360 owners | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Former 360 owners

Discussion in '360/430' started by allanlambo, Jan 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    That road looks straight enough (no corners) - the Lambo's should do well on it..

The Gaylardo does look nice coming at you - very nice.

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Sp: Gayardo - just as it's pronounced.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yeah! Next we can have a Fiat Enzo!

4. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    spot Ellen the troll

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

I think you need some new material. Go for a ride in your Camaro SS, clear your mind, and come back with something new.

6. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Ellen you insecure fool - post your "look at me - I have a lambo" dribble on the lambo chat. Not only is your material old, you post it on every auto forum except the lamborghini forum. Why is that?

We get it. You are an idiot with a lambo. Great now move on - perhaps they haven't heard your weary tale on fordfocuschat.com. Scratch that - I am sure they have.

Mako99 - please no disrespect to you intended.

7. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    "Next we can have a Fiat Enzo!"

Now I'm going to risk getting this all wrong, putting out incorrect or out of date information, but having invested a long ten minutes in this research, I'll throw it out and wait to be corrected:

I think Ferrari is owned by Fiat Group 56%, Pierro Ferrari 10%, Commerzbank 10%, Mediabanco 15% and Lehman 7%. The majority owner, Fiat Group, owns busineses in a number of unrelated industries, including automobiles; Fiat Auto, one Fiat Group operating sector, appears to comprise Fiat, Lancia and Alfa Romeo. Fiat Group also owns another automotive sector, comprising Ferrari SpA, which in turn owns Maserati SpA. In other words, Ferrari has a common majority owner with Fiat Auto, but that's all. 44% of Ferrari is owned by other folks, including the founder's son!

Lamborghini was acquired by Audi in July, 1998. Audi was acquired by Volkswagen in the 1960s. Volkswagen appears to be almost entirely an auto manufacturer that owns a lot of brands, some premium, like Bugatti & of course Lamborghini, some entry level, like Skoda and SEAT. Unlike Ferrari, Lamborghini is a wholly owned subsidiary of a car company - really, in some sense just another VW "brand." VW itself uses the term "brand."

So I guess if you want to play the AstonisjustaFord JaguarisjustaFord SaabisjustaChevy LamborghiniisjustaVW FerrarisijustaFiat game, you have to realize that a LamborghiniisjustaVW far, far more than FerrariisjustaFiat.

I respectfully suggest editing your prior post to say:

"Next we can have a 56% Fiat Group Enzo."

"Lehman" Enzo sounds funny to me for some reason.

Sorry to interrupt the flaming, good luck to all! It's getting late, and I'm off to window shop justaFiats and justaVWs in the latest Dupont Registry.

8. tako

tako Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Why can't you guys just love both, Ferrari and Lamborghini!!??

9. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    good question - ask Allan. This is a Ferrari board. We dont bash Lamborghini here - let alone on the Lamborghini chat board. Here is a sample of Allans recent posts.
    --------------------------------------------
    allanlambo
    --------------
    Hey, did i tell you that from personal experience the 355 is a slow, underperforming bomb that i wont even drive? Makes for a great girls car! What do you do with yours?
    --------------
    The Murci sells for in the 225,000 range after 3 years. Car was introduced in late 2000. It stickered at 278,000 . Go take alook at what 550/575/456/Barchettas sell for. Get real. Lamborghini is able to survive on 1 Model car, Ferrari could never. And if Ferrari didnt have a hold of the 160,000 market till now, it would be dead in the water.
    --------------
    LOL! You better pull your pants up, cause your about to wet yourself, when you see what happens to 355 resales shortly!
    --------------
    Since you saw my car at the Italian Fest. Do you know who the guy was in the yellow roadster that was kicking the crap out of the 360 out at Moroso? It said 530hp on the side? He was pulling the 360 Challange cars down the straight.
    --------------
    A 360 that gets blown away by stock corvettes
    --------------
    Id take a Gallardo over 2 360's.
    --------------
    Try this experiment, call any Lambo dealer, ask any person on this board who sells exotics, and ask them what the #1 most traded in vehicle is towards the Gallardo..... THE 360.
    --------------
    I dont only look for hp, or performance #'s in a car. I look for style. Sorry, but Ferrari has none. THEY ARE DULL. They used to be great, not any more. So if you guys are happy buying cars with no style and no performance, and relying on heritage, than thats good for you.
    --------------
    The Ferrari also feels feminine and weak, like at anytime, it will break, while the Lambo feels sturdy and tight.
    --------------
    Go to your local Ferrari dealer, and watch people beating down the door to buy 575's. LOL The only reason the 360 sold as well as they did, is because the rest of the Ferrari line sucks
    --------------
    100% reliable, and kicked Ferraris ass. Oh and by the way, what races are you winning in your TR or 355's? LOL
    --------------
    I had a TR. One word.... $HITBOMB
    I have a 355 Spider.... $hitbomb
    --------------

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Lol! oh yes, im very insecure. Hows your Camaro?

11. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hahaha, i find it funny youd actually spend the time looking for all those comments. Now why dont you go back, and find the comments which inspired those?

Please, try to get some sleep tonight!lol

12. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    Allan, please calm down. You are going to get a heart attack if you keep letting these people get the better of you! Your post count goes through the meter when these thread pop up, and your blood pressure probably goes up accordingly.

Take it easy, its just a chat board.

Ernesto

13. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Allan you should put this thread in "Other Italians"

Nice car BTW

14. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yes, Ernesto. Keep telling yourself that. Shouldnt you be polishing your banana?

15. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    You guys crack me up.

How 'bout this: I'm planning on getting BOTH a 360 _and_ a Gallardo. :D

16. That black Gallardo is so sexy.

17. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    That silver Gallardo is pure. It's hard to tone down the typical overwhelming Lambo flash, but that color manages to do it a little, I like that. But I don't wear "gold chains" which a lot of F-chatters seem to think Lambo owners do, so I guess I'm really going against the grain to suggest that understating a bit of the Lambo's personality is a good thing.

Plus a Murci or a Gallardo in the yellow or orange they offer is like a magnet for both cops and jacka$$es to F with the car.

18. Brian Albertson

Nov 17, 2003
    Latest Gallardo trade at lambo Dallas-2000 360 coupe first 125k takes it. The Gallardo is good for Ferrari owners also. He would have thought a 2000 360 for 125k. Call [email protected] 972-241-0808

19. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I think the picture is more like this:

Lambo owners driving to the Ferrari Dealership to pick up their brand new 360's.

20. Rey

Rey Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    Rey
    that were at the CC gathering last weekend?

Posted in the So. Cal. section.....

-Rey

21. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    brian,

what is the color, mileage, options on this car?

22. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Brian! That is absolutely impossible! You are crazy! 360 sell for more than msrp no matter what year they are! I mean, i just saw a 99 for a 148,000! You have lost your marbles.

23. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Just a side story here... Winter Park Concours, just a few months ago.. Lambo was the featured manufacturer. Best of Show went to an Espada, the station wagon looking thing. The driver.... let's just say you could spot this guy in a crowd of millions and say "he drives a lambo." Barton Workman can back me up on this, since we were both marvelling his sartorial mastery. White sneakers... white suede running suit, the top unzipped halfway of course. Chest hair bursting out like a badly worn shag rug... huge Fonz style hairdo, grease included. Plastic comb in back pocket. And to top it off, thick gold chains with a large medallion. If I'm lyin I'm dyin... Barton and a few other Fchatters were there as well. Pic of the car, he's in it but you can't really see him. Looks like he zipped up the suede for his award reception.

-R

24. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Actually Allan, I was there (I got nearly teh exact same photos in my latest Crystla Cove thread in the SoCal section). You want to know about those 3 gallardos there? Yes, there were 3 there. ALL 3 were from local dealerships. The salesmen took teh cars from the dealerships over to the car show at Crystal Cove in order to boost interest. Those two in the photos from Lamborghini of OC and the third from Newport Autosport. They brought the cars over in order to try and sell them Allan. Gallardos just arent selling. Those were NOT owners...they were salesmen.

In not knocking the car...I kind of like it. I just want to make sure you all understand the context of the photos because Allan is sort of hiding that...

Here are my photos. BTW, that chick driving the black one was hot :)

25. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan